hilarious clip of Will Ferrell and a 2 year old... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

hilarious clip of Will Ferrell and a 2 year old...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby mrblitz » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:20 pm

Very funny. Will is absolutely hilarious. :-b :-b
Image


Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 12770
Joined: 16 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Having a coffee at the fantasy cafe.

Postby terpfan » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:17 pm

I laughed. :-D
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 11116
Joined: 30 May 2002
Home Cafe: Football

Postby skibrett15 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:22 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:Ummmm........

All I can say is that its sad that somebody taught a kid to say that stuff. :-/

Pay close attention and I think you'll realize that the kid is not actually saying those things. They dubbed it over and modulated somebody else's voice. It's well done, and harmless.
Edit:
Well, that's what I thought at first... but it turned out that adam mckay just thinks she won't pick up any of that language at this age. So... whatever.
Last edited by skibrett15 on Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 5057
Joined: 17 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: At the Mafia Cafe

Postby knapplc » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:26 pm

skibrett15 wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:Ummmm........

All I can say is that its sad that somebody taught a kid to say that stuff. :-/

Pay close attention and I think you'll realize that the kid is not actually saying those things. They dubbed it over and modulated somebody else's voice. It's well done, and harmless.


Really? I'll have to watch that again tonight and see. I thought the kid was really saying it.
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:33 pm

knapplc wrote:
skibrett15 wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:Ummmm........

All I can say is that its sad that somebody taught a kid to say that stuff. :-/

Pay close attention and I think you'll realize that the kid is not actually saying those things. They dubbed it over and modulated somebody else's voice. It's well done, and harmless.


Really? I'll have to watch that again tonight and see. I thought the kid was really saying it.


i watched it a secong time and it still looked legit to me. also, if they were voicing over, why would she say "come mommy" in the end...that seemed to be a mistake in the skit?

anyways, pretty dang funny...my GF thought so too.. though if i had a kid, i prob wouldnt let her be talking like that :-B
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Postby knapplc » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:47 pm

I don't know about how much harm this will do to the child. I have a little one and I don't think it's going to scar her in any way.

I think the kid will likely forget this stuff pretty quick, and really, it's not like she's not going to hear these words in another 7-10 years in school.

I think it's a bit young and I wouldn't want my girl to do it, but it's not going to be that harmful to her.
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby RiffRaff » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:38 pm

Come on Treat, you need to call me when you find funny crap like that.

Oh, and I got my first Post. YKYMF.
Image
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3527
Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Postby Tiki » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:21 pm

Little kids swearing is absolutely nothing. My best friends little brother use to swear a ton! Now, that he understands it's "bad" and what not he is perfectly fine.


Hilarious video! :-b
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Postby treat24 » Sat May 19, 2007 5:29 am

deluxe_247 wrote:
knapplc wrote:
skibrett15 wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:Ummmm........

All I can say is that its sad that somebody taught a kid to say that stuff. :-/

Pay close attention and I think you'll realize that the kid is not actually saying those things. They dubbed it over and modulated somebody else's voice. It's well done, and harmless.


Really? I'll have to watch that again tonight and see. I thought the kid was really saying it.


i watched it a secong time and it still looked legit to me. also, if they were voicing over, why would she say "come mommy" in the end...that seemed to be a mistake in the skit?

anyways, pretty dang funny...my GF thought so too.. though if i had a kid, i prob wouldnt let her be talking like that :-B


the kid was really saying that stuff... they have outtakes now

http://www.funnyordie.com/v1/index.php
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Jimboozie » Sat May 19, 2007 12:23 pm

You're not supposed to link stuff with swear words, nudity, etc. ;-)

Anyways, that is Will Ferrell's daughter, in case you didn't know.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 12527
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 12:09 hours
(and 43 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact