Joe Johnson - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Joe Johnson

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Joe Johnson

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:43 pm

This is for a sig contest on another site and I was wondering if anybody had some CnC for it. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby South Park Cows » Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:58 pm

Quit doing those displaced borders, they look horrible. Also get rid of noise or whatever it is over the player.
South Park Cows
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterWeb Supporter

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:04 pm

South Park Cows wrote:Quit doing those displaced borders, they look horrible. Also get rid of noise or whatever it is over the player.

You wanna start a FIGHT?? ;-7 ;-7 :-b

Thanks. I was borderline on whether or not to do the border thing. I have seen it work on some sigs, but it seemed to hurt the flow of this one. :-?

Better?

joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby eagles21 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:27 pm

I like it better with the black border. The only thing I don't like is that the way you used the lighting, the render looks sort of low quality in the 2nd sig. Other then that, it's pretty good.
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby madaslives911 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:34 am

South Park Cows wrote:Quit doing those displaced borders, they look horrible. Also get rid of noise or whatever it is over the player.

:-D yep, i don't find those displaced borders appealing at all. kinda distracting. sorry :-/

eagles21 wrote:... The only thing I don't like is that the way you used the lighting, the render looks sort of low quality in the 2nd sig. Other then that, it's pretty good.

EDIT: additional comments

am curious to see how your sig would look like if you try adjusting the blending of the render with the overall color of the sig. the exposure, lighting contrast of the render doesn't seem to jive well with the right portion.
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Contests and Showing Off