*KBB Round 2* -#26 Batman vs. #6 Frank Castle- - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

*KBB Round 2* -#26 Batman vs. #6 Frank Castle-

Moderator: Football Moderators

Which character would be best suited to kill Jack Bauer?

Batman
25
81%
Frank Castle
6
19%
 
Total votes : 31

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:03 pm

knapplc wrote:The polls are supposed to close after 24 hours. Are you guys saying you're still able to vote in this one? :-?


I don't think Kilroy has been using the cut-off feature. :-?
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Postby sportsaddict » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:05 pm

The Punisher was just a terrible movie. Everyone else seemed to like it but I thought it was complete trash. John Travolta didn't change expressions the whole movie, and the ending line "Frank Castle is dead, call him the punisher," was extremely corny. But I am in the minority apparently. :-D
"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."

-Joe Theismann (pronounced theese-MAN, not rhyming with Heisman)
sportsaddict
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1266
Joined: 2 Aug 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby knapplc » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:24 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
knapplc wrote:The polls are supposed to close after 24 hours. Are you guys saying you're still able to vote in this one? :-?


I don't think Kilroy has been using the cut-off feature. :-?


danleroi22 hasn't been using it, either. ;-)
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:27 pm

knapplc wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
knapplc wrote:The polls are supposed to close after 24 hours. Are you guys saying you're still able to vote in this one? :-?


I don't think Kilroy has been using the cut-off feature. :-?


danleroi22 hasn't been using it, either. ;-)


DOH! :-B
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Postby knapplc » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:40 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
knapplc wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
knapplc wrote:The polls are supposed to close after 24 hours. Are you guys saying you're still able to vote in this one? :-?


I don't think Kilroy has been using the cut-off feature. :-?


danleroi22 hasn't been using it, either. ;-)


DOH! :-B


PS - I'm telling Kilroy you're making stuff up about him. }:-)


B-)
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:41 pm

knapplc wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
knapplc wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
knapplc wrote:The polls are supposed to close after 24 hours. Are you guys saying you're still able to vote in this one? :-?


I don't think Kilroy has been using the cut-off feature. :-?


danleroi22 hasn't been using it, either. ;-)


DOH! :-B


PS - I'm telling Kilroy you're making stuff up about him. }:-)


B-)


He's a bad Santa and the leader of an international crime syndicate. He has power. Don't tell him. :-o :-B
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Postby Kilroy » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:08 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
knapplc wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
knapplc wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
knapplc wrote:The polls are supposed to close after 24 hours. Are you guys saying you're still able to vote in this one? :-?


I don't think Kilroy has been using the cut-off feature. :-?


danleroi22 hasn't been using it, either. ;-)


DOH! :-B


PS - I'm telling Kilroy you're making stuff up about him. }:-)


B-)


He's a bad Santa and the leader of an international crime syndicate. He has power. Don't tell him. :-o :-B


Too late. He knows. :-[

:-b
Image

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Posts: 13587
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Making My List and Checking It Twice...

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:17 pm

Kilroy1872 wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
knapplc wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
knapplc wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
knapplc wrote:The polls are supposed to close after 24 hours. Are you guys saying you're still able to vote in this one? :-?


I don't think Kilroy has been using the cut-off feature. :-?


danleroi22 hasn't been using it, either. ;-)


DOH! :-B


PS - I'm telling Kilroy you're making stuff up about him. }:-)


B-)


He's a bad Santa and the leader of an international crime syndicate. He has power. Don't tell him. :-o :-B


Too late. He knows. :-[

:-b




Image
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 7:55 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact