Mafia IV: Mob War - Day Six (4 votes to Lynch) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mafia IV: Mob War - Day Six (4 votes to Lynch)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby treat24 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:39 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:I can't believe you idiots lynched me.

:-B

yeah we sucked
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby eagles21 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:01 pm

I can't wait until Jim comes back, cause I wanna here the reason why he killed treat.
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:03 pm

eagles21 wrote:I can't wait until Jim comes back, cause I wanna here the reason why he killed treat.

Because he knew he was dead. It didn't matter who he killed. He was a goner.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby eagles21 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:09 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
eagles21 wrote:I can't wait until Jim comes back, cause I wanna here the reason why he killed treat.

Uh, yeah I knew that, just wanted to see if you were paying attention. :-D

But, if he had killed me, the resident to mafia count would have been 2 to 1, and the game would have gone on, right?
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:12 pm

eagles21 wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:

But, if he had killed me, the resident to mafia count would have been 2 to 1, and the game would have gone on, right?

I guess that is true, huh. :-?
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Jimboozie » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:33 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
eagles21 wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:

If I was going to die then I wanted Mafia to win. Bad guys rule. ;-D :-D

I'm so disappointed right now, I had this game in my hands but blew it by voting off Azrael. I knew Eagles was mafia and that a mafia guy had to die tonight but it was more important to kill the other mafia guy, which I thought was either Az or Deeray, because I knew either one of those would kill me at night. It might not have mattered cuz Eagles might have killed me at night anyways, but if I somehow made it through the night then the Yakuza could have pulled off the improbable upset.

Oh well. Sorry Treat. I had you duped pretty bad. :-b

I'm just suprised mostly that I didn't get lynched on Day 3 since there was a 50/50 chance of me being mafia. Making it as far as I did with those odds hanging over my head was a huge challenge and I couldn't of done it without Treat pledging my innocence.

:-b :*)
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:39 pm

Jimboozie wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
eagles21 wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:

I'm so disappointed right now, I had this game in my hands but blew it by voting off Azrael. I knew Eagles was mafia and that a mafia guy had to die tonight but it was more important to kill the other mafia guy, which I thought was either Az or Deeray, because I knew either one of those would kill me at night. It might not have mattered cuz Eagles might have killed me at night anyways, but if I somehow made it through the night then the Yakuza could have pulled off the improbable upset.

I'm just suprised mostly that I didn't get lynched on Day 3 since there was a 50/50 chance of me being mafia. Making it as far as I did with those odds hanging over my head was a huge challenge and I couldn't of done it without Treat pledging my innocence.

See? I told you you could probably make it through that day. Too bad you didn't get the "big splash" we were hoping for since the game ended. :-/ :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Jimboozie » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:46 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Jimboozie wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
eagles21 wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:

See? I told you you could probably make it through that day. Too bad you didn't get the "big splash" we were hoping for since the game ended. :-/ :-b

Too bad indeed. If we could have lynched Deeray today, then Eagles killed Treat or Azrael, then we lynched somebody other than myself the next day, I could have killed 1 of the remaining two players at night.

I didn't even look like it was at all possible for Yakuza to win until today, that is why I'm so disappointed.

:,-( :-B
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:36 am

This game totaled 140 Pages and 2,036 Posts.

:-*

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby Jimboozie » Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:21 am

Kilroy1872 wrote:This game totaled 140 Pages and 2,036 Posts.

:-*

It was crazy fun indeed. Big props Bad Santa Godfather for putting it all together and especially for the writeups.

:-b ;-D

I didn't really even want to play at first but you convinced me to and I'm glad you did cause it was a blast. I'm going to take some time off from the mafia games for now. They are a lot of fun but too time consuming and even energy draining. I know, I'm a wuss.
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk