Graphics Guys Chit-Chat - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Graphics Guys Chit-Chat

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Re: Graphics Guys Chit-Chat

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:16 pm

SJNez46 wrote:if you need any deluxe PM me and i can make some ;-D

the more we have the better, im just trying to keep the tutorials in that thread ones made here by cafe members. it would be awesome if you busted one out ;-D .

while on the subject, i was browsing through this forum at some older threads and found an old madas tutorial and added it to the tut thread. if anyone has made, or knows of, any other tutorials here in the cafe that arent in the thread yet...let me know so i can add them ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:19 pm

eagles21 wrote:Found a guy on photobucket who has over 1,000 NFL stocks of various players. Thought it would be good to post here. ;-D

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa109/sickpicsnfl/

dude....all i can say is AWESOME :-D

i went through all 50 pages and took a grip of pictures. took a while, but ill be happy i spent the time to do it if/when that dudes account get taken down. i wonder how he came up with so many large pictures like that :-? . a lot of those ive never seen before, even on gettyimages ;-D

thanks a ton man, these will come in handy ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:04 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
eagles21 wrote:Found a guy on photobucket who has over 1,000 NFL stocks of various players. Thought it would be good to post here. ;-D

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa109/sickpicsnfl/

dude....all i can say is AWESOME :-D

i went through all 50 pages and took a grip of pictures. took a while, but ill be happy i spent the time to do it if/when that dudes account get taken down. i wonder how he came up with so many large pictures like that :-? . a lot of those ive never seen before, even on gettyimages ;-D

thanks a ton man, these will come in handy ;-D

Yeah I snagged a bunch and yeah it took forever, I'm sure we took a lot of the same pics. :-D

Wish there were more Browns pics. :,-(

Oh yeah FYI on the left side of the screen there is another folder with 5 more pages of NFL pics and a folder with just college pics, a bunch of Dixon and JStew in there. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby joelamosobadiah » Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:59 pm

Metroid wrote:Oh yeah FYI on the left side of the screen there is another folder with just college pics, a bunch of Dixon and JStew in there. ;-D

JStew I can understand, but Dixon? Why would I wanat a bunch of pics of a crappy player :-? :-? :-B
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:37 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:
Metroid wrote:Oh yeah FYI on the left side of the screen there is another folder with just college pics, a bunch of Dixon and JStew in there. ;-D

JStew I can understand, but Dixon? Why would I wanat a bunch of pics of a crappy player :-? :-? :-B

You're on crack. He was in the drivers seat for the Heisman, had the Ducks #2 in the country and heading to the NC last season until his knee got blown up against ASU in November....stupid knee ligaments. :~(
Metroid

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:58 am

Metroid wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:

You're on crack. He was in the drivers seat for the Heisman, had the Ducks #2 in the country and heading to the NC last season until his knee got blown up against ASU in November....stupid knee ligaments. :~(

Injury problems a sucky player make. :-B :-]
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Metroid » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:33 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:Injury problems a sucky player make. :-B :-]

I know you're just trying to get a rise out of me but for the record Dixon had one serious injury in his time at Oregon that caused him to miss time. Hell he tore his knee ligament one week and came back and tried to play the following. The kid was a trooper for Oregon and the definition of a stud. ;-D

Oh and every player gets injured....every single one. Do they all suck? :-b
Metroid

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:08 pm

Metroid wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:Injury problems a sucky player make. :-B :-]

I know you're just trying to get a rise out of me but for the record Dixon had one serious injury in his time at Oregon that caused him to miss time. Hell he tore his knee ligament one week and came back and tried to play the following. The kid was a trooper for Oregon and the definition of a stud. ;-D

Oh and every player gets injured....every single one. Do they all suck? :-b

I actually like Dixon. Just messin with you. :-b
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Metroid » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:37 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:I actually like Dixon. Just messin with you. :-b

I know you were. ;-D
Metroid

Postby eagles21 » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:19 pm

It's upsetting. There hasn't been a sig request in a long time. I've been on a tear making sigs, and I can't even give them to anyone. What's the fun in just making them, having them critiqued, and then having them sit in my photobucket forever? Nothing. :,-(
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Contests and Showing Off