Graphics Guys Chit-Chat - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Graphics Guys Chit-Chat

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Re: Graphics Guys Chit-Chat

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:11 am

deluxe_247 wrote:ha ha thanks guys ;-D good to see some familiar faces :-D. ill check out this whole "yards" thing...im so out of the loop i dont even know what it is. :-b :-b. gotta bang out a couple of requests first. its been while...this should be interesting :-b

and dream and flots...thats pretty dang cool that you guys are still using that sigs i made so long ago. i didnt expect to see any of my old sigs kickin around anymore :-D ;-D

And why wouldn't dream & I still be using your sigs? They're awesome! I still use it at FFO as well. I'm never changing it...so thanks again! Glad to see that you're back and doing well. :-D ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby dream_017 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:34 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:ha ha thanks guys ;-D good to see some familiar faces :-D. ill check out this whole "yards" thing...im so out of the loop i dont even know what it is. :-b :-b. gotta bang out a couple of requests first. its been while...this should be interesting :-b

and dream and flots...thats pretty dang cool that you guys are still using that sigs i made so long ago. i didnt expect to see any of my old sigs kickin around anymore :-D ;-D

And why wouldn't dream & I still be using your sigs? They're awesome! I still use it at FFO as well. I'm never changing it...so thanks again! Glad to see that you're back and doing well. :-D ;-D

I too love mine and they are on all the Cafes ;-D Although I may need the updated Lions logo O:-)
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:36 am

dream_017 wrote:
flotsamnjetsam wrote:

I too love mine and they are on all the Cafes ;-D Although I may need the updated Lions logo O:-)

thanks you guys rock ;-D

dream...there is a good chance i might have to start from ground up on your sig. a big reason i got away from doing graphics for so long was i had my computer harddrive crash and i lost literally hundreds of sigs i made for people and other artwork (not to mention a lot of tools i used, plugins, stock photos, player photo colllections...etc.). it still depresses me :~( . i actually had a handful of my newest stuff on my laptop and a bunch of my really really old stuff on some dvds...but most of the middle stuff is gone. i probably need to sit down and do some damage control and figure out what i have now. but either way if you want the new logo i can make it happen dude :-)
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Contests and Showing Off