Ocho Cinco Sig (updated 4/24) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Ocho Cinco Sig (updated 4/24)

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:07 pm

very big improvement with the new version ;-D

the only things i would suggest have already been stated...some sort of effect in the background is needed. the border is good with color, since th einside is black, but a black stroke on the outside edge would set it off because the majority of the sig is black. i think it would make a huge difference with just a single black stroke.

keep playing with it and posting your results...always fun seeing a guy learning the way ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby BGbootha » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:26 pm

yeah this is kinda fun....still he better like this sig, I should be putting this much effort into the challenge sig, but I figure its no good to keep posting that one and asking for advice.
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Teaching is the Greatest Job in the World!!! (during the Summer)

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:36 pm

BGbootha wrote:yeah this is kinda fun....still he better like this sig, I should be putting this much effort into the challenge sig, but I figure its no good to keep posting that one and asking for advice.

yeah true, but its still quite a while til they are due. you could learn a lot of cool tricks making this sig that you could just add to your contest sig. most stuff is pretty quick to change up once you get the hang of it ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby BGbootha » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:03 pm

OK here is my latest attempt....Just playing around with some more of the features that I am finding

BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:11 pm

BGbootha wrote:OK here is my latest attempt....Just playing around with some more of the features that I am finding

Getting there for sure. The biggest thing is that you can't see his face anywhere.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby BGbootha » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:15 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:
BGbootha wrote:OK here is my latest attempt....Just playing around with some more of the features that I am finding

Getting there for sure. The biggest thing is that you can't see his face anywhere.

yeah, i just pulled the 'ocho cinco' part down and i like it more
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:19 pm

BGbootha wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:

yeah, i just pulled the 'ocho cinco' part down and i like it more

you might be able to make the space between Ocho and Cinco larger and put it behind the render on the right and take out the 85 and bring the opacity on the player on the right up. :-? ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Contests and Showing Off