*KBB Round 2* -#40 Achilles vs. #5 Rooster Cogburn- - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

*KBB Round 2* -#40 Achilles vs. #5 Rooster Cogburn-

Moderator: Football Moderators

Which character would be best suited to kill Jack Bauer?

Achilles
17
59%
Rooster Cogburn
12
41%
 
Total votes : 29

Postby deluxe_247 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:58 am

achilles. he fought like a beast. when they stormed the beach and he single handedly sacked the temple ....just amazing.
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Postby moonhead » Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:02 am

i was dipped in the river styx by my nuts by angelina jolie. don't even try it. ;-)
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby disgruntledjetsfan » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:11 am

I went with Achilles, I don't think it's fair to say, "well, one guy uses a gun, therefore he would obviously win," but I think about it as if both guys were given the same weapons...and I think Achilles would win easily.
disgruntledjetsfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 6358
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 25 Jan 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Fighting in the shade...

Postby moonhead » Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:25 am

disgruntledjetsfan wrote:I went with Achilles, I don't think it's fair to say, "well, one guy uses a gun, therefore he would obviously win," but I think about it as if both guys were given the same weapons...and I think Achilles would win easily.


he's a greek mythological staple. of course he wins.
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby joelamosobadiah » Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:48 am

moonhead wrote:
disgruntledjetsfan wrote:I went with Achilles, I don't think it's fair to say, "well, one guy uses a gun, therefore he would obviously win," but I think about it as if both guys were given the same weapons...and I think Achilles would win easily.


he's a greek mythological staple. of course he wins.


Until he gets DQ'ed for not meeting the qualifications for the contest. :-[
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Postby knapplc » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:56 am

Image
moonhead wrote:he's a greek mythological staple. of course he wins.
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 8:26 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact