Return to General Talk

Hotmail Issues

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:49 pm

knapplc wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
knapplc wrote:Omaha- I see your email and I'm not ignoring you! :-o

I'm not talking to you right now. :^

No need to respond to the email. It's just some pics of the Husker chopper if you haven't seen them yet. ;-D

Yeah, I got them. Was that thing at the Spring Game? We didn't make it over to the Fan Pavilion section of campus that day - too bad, too, that's a nice looking bike. I especially like the quote on the back. Very nice. ;-D

All this private talk in public and no enlightenment on what you are talking about? How rude :^
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:33 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:
knapplc wrote:Omaha- I see your email and I'm not ignoring you! :-o

I'm not talking to you right now. :^

No need to respond to the email. It's just some pics of the Husker chopper if you haven't seen them yet. ;-D

Yeah, I got them. Was that thing at the Spring Game? We didn't make it over to the Fan Pavilion section of campus that day - too bad, too, that's a nice looking bike. I especially like the quote on the back. Very nice. ;-D

All this private talk in public and no enlightenment on what you are talking about? How rude :^

I can post the pics, but they won't be as appreciated by you all non-Husker fans. I might put them up in the funny pic thread sometime. They're pretty neat, but mostly because it's a Husker bike. The seat's made of Wilson pigskin. :-D
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby knapplc » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:53 am

This isn't the American Chopper bike that they're going to unveil this summer, this was a bike made by some guy in South Sioux. This is a pretty cool bike, so I can't wait to see if the OCC guys do a better job.
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:54 am

Oh - mystery solved. My Hotmail issues are a work-related thing, probably something to do with the firewall or something. I can get email just fine at home, but not here. :-/
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:50 pm

i thought this was going to be about the Message.txt deal where when i try to forward a bunch of pictures it just rearranges them into some garbage txt file
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk