Rules and Settings - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

Rules and Settings

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: Rules and Settings

Postby mattb47 » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:10 pm

I don't think it's necessary to add passes defended at this point. It's really more of an unofficial stat anyway so it's going to be different everywhere. Not really a big deal.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:22 pm

mattb47 wrote:I don't think it's necessary to add passes defended at this point. It's really more of an unofficial stat anyway so it's going to be different everywhere. Not really a big deal.

No problem. I was just asking because I saw that we didn't have it listed & some of my other IDP leagues do use them. No big deal at all...was wondering if maybe you just forgot to add them in. ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby m16a » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:33 pm

just curious, but what is the dealio gonna be with return yards and TDs. i realize they aren't extremely common but some people have players that score that way. Is it going to be recorded in this league?
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 38)

Postby madaslives911 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:10 am

madaslives911 wrote:FNJ, are you here?? just want you to know that have a nice lead of 50.12 pts against your team. ;-) :-b

I made the above post in the Colts-Saints Game Commentary thread..
I just wanna know if there were some corrections made on the rules/scoring coz today i've noticed that my team points got reduced to 49.92 compared to yesterday's 50.12 B-)
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:28 am

madaslives911 wrote:
madaslives911 wrote:FNJ, are you here?? just want you to know that have a nice lead of 50.12 pts against your team. ;-) :-b

I made the above post in the Colts-Saints Game Commentary thread..
I just wanna know if there were some corrections made on the rules/scoring coz today i've noticed that my team points got reduced to 49.92 compared to yesterday's 50.12 B-)

Probably a scoring correction as a result of a stat changing (sounds like you "lost" a yard somewhere) on AOL's end.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby madaslives911 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:25 am

yep, that seems to be the case. }:-) thanks for replying Gary. ;-)
Visit My Sigs Gallery

madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:59 pm

madaslives911 wrote:yep, that seems to be the case. }:-) thanks for replying Gary. ;-)

No problem. ;-D

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby madaslives911 » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:03 pm

FNJ, considering that you are the co-commish, maybe you could seek the help of anyone here to your liking to assist you so that all pending/unresolved matters like the contracts, rules for drop/add players, cutting players, waivers, etc. be finalized within this week. Or maybe provide at least one IR slot to allow a player to be added in our roster. Or let's have a poll ... anything, just to keep things moving. Please, please? :-)
Visit My Sigs Gallery

madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Kilroy » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:21 pm

I gotta work tonight, but I'm off the next two days from both jobs (I need a break), so I'd be happy and willing to lend a hand if needed.

Just let me know. ;-D

Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby madaslives911 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:56 pm

Finished working on my 2nd Year column and the total salary of my team (35 players) is $ 141 M! 8-o

Are we supposed to do some cutting of players when we submit our contracts?
Visit My Sigs Gallery

madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League