Rules and Settings - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Defunct Dynasty League

Rules and Settings

Moderators: flotsamnjetsam, dream_017, WaCougMBS, Football Moderators

Re: Rules and Settings

Postby madaslives911 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:42 am

steelerfan513 wrote:I think there's an issue with the INT return rule b/c Chris Kelsay didn't get credit for the touchdown he scored when he picked off Tony Romo in the endzone. It won't make a difference (I would lose by 2 as opposed to 8), but in case someone intercepts someone in their own endzone again (what didn't happen in that game?)... :-B

i've also had an IDP scoring a TD (i think that was last weeks by a PATs def player) but didn't get any credit so i think TDs scored on INT/fumbles aren't scored in our league.
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Kilroy » Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:59 am

I double-checked the scoring setup...TDs on Fumble/INT returns should score you 6 points. :-?

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby madaslives911 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:28 am

Kilroy1872 wrote:I double-checked the scoring setup...TDs on Fumble/INT returns should score you 6 points. :-?

ok - i reviewed the scoring for week 4 and it was a TD but not from an interception but a passing TD. :*) Sorry about that but nonetheless, his TD wasn't credited.

here's the details of the score which i copied this from our AOL weekly results:

LB Mike Vrabel 1.50
Rec: 1/1 TD: 1
Tkl: 1 Ast: 1 Sack: 0
Visit My Sigs Gallery

madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Kilroy » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:32 am

madaslives911 wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:I double-checked the scoring setup...TDs on Fumble/INT returns should score you 6 points. :-?

ok - i reviewed the scoring for week 4 and it was a TD but not from an interception but a passing TD. :*) Sorry about that but nonetheless, his TD wasn't credited.

here's the details of the score which i copied this from our AOL weekly results:

LB Mike Vrabel 1.50
Rec: 1/1 TD: 1
Tkl: 1 Ast: 1 Sack: 0

From what I can tell the AOL scoring doesn't support Offensive Stats for Defensive Players (and vice-versa). :-/

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby madaslives911 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:42 pm

I am currently keeping track of the Packers-Broncos game in NFL Game Center and monitoring AOL's live scoring for our league. Bigby has 5 tackles and 2 assists and I have noticed that Bigby still has a big fat 0. I just hope that the points would be updated by AOL after the game? :-?

EDIT: Game has ended and my team's points as of this time is 154.96. No score/points registered for Bigby though. O:-)
Visit My Sigs Gallery

madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Kilroy » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:57 pm

madaslives911 wrote:I am currently keeping track of the Packers-Broncos game in NFL Game Center and monitoring AOL's live scoring for our league. Bigby has 5 tackles and 2 assists and I have noticed that Bigby still has a big fat 0. I just hope that the points would be updated by AOL after the game? :-?

EDIT: Game has ended and my team's points as of this time is 154.96. No score/points registered for Bigby though. O:-)

AOL's scoring isn't "official" until Tuesday Morning. I'd expect he'll be credited those points by then.

Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby madaslives911 » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:09 am

Pardon this nOOb for asking, but i'd like to know what specific days can we pick up players listed as FA?
B-)
Visit My Sigs Gallery

madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Kilroy » Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:50 am

madaslives911 wrote:Pardon this nOOb for asking, but i'd like to know what specific days can we pick up players listed as FA?
B-)

From the time the first game of the week starts Players are on waivers until 5 P.M. Eastern the following Wednesday. You may claim these players at any time by posting a thread with the contract you're offering. Other teams have 24 Hours to beat your offer.

From 5 P.M. Eastern Wednesday Until the first game of the Week any Player not claimed on Waivers is a free agent and is available on a first-come first-served basis for a one year minimum deal.

That make sense?

Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby madaslives911 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:14 am

Are we still allowed to do player add/drop during this playoffs and during the off-season?
Visit My Sigs Gallery

madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby dream_017 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:39 am

madaslives911 wrote:Are we still allowed to do player add/drop during this playoffs and during the off-season?

Currently rosters are locked while we hold the Commishiner meetings. Once we have a few things sorted out, we plan to have some sort of free agency and/or off season movement, the details are just not worked out. Stay tuned ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

PreviousNext

Return to Defunct Dynasty League