2007 Draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Minnesota Vikings

2007 Draft

Moderator: Football Moderators

2007 Draft

Postby treat24 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:28 pm

I love the ADP pick... I'm not sure about Rice... I woulda rather had the sure handed smith or the bigger jarrett...

wonder what the vikings see in all the SC WRs...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby BlueBandit24 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:40 am

I like it. Even though Rice over Jarrett can be questioned, I think they might be equals as far as talent go. McCauley I think is a solid 3rd round pick. Better than what we have seen in the past at least.
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:27 am

BlueBandit24 wrote:I like it. Even though Rice over Jarrett can be questioned, I think they might be equals as far as talent go. McCauley I think is a solid 3rd round pick. Better than what we have seen in the past at least.

yeah, after doing a little more homework I am extremely happy with this draft... heard spielman's interview after and he said that those other players were pretty much a non issue and that if peterson was there... there wasn't even a decision to make. peterson was the guy barnone and they didn't even think about anyone else once he dropped... he also mentioned that the vikings never intended on drafting a QB... they definitely had me fooled a little on that one...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby RiffRaff » Wed May 09, 2007 8:12 pm

treat24 wrote:
BlueBandit24 wrote:I like it. Even though Rice over Jarrett can be questioned, I think they might be equals as far as talent go. McCauley I think is a solid 3rd round pick. Better than what we have seen in the past at least.

yeah, after doing a little more homework I am extremely happy with this draft... heard spielman's interview after and he said that those other players were pretty much a non issue and that if peterson was there... there wasn't even a decision to make. peterson was the guy barnone and they didn't even think about anyone else once he dropped... he also mentioned that the vikings never intended on drafting a QB... they definitely had me fooled a little on that one...

I hear you are easily Fooled. Never trust a Treat. HeHe

Yeah this has to be longest wait for a response you've had on the Cafe.
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Postby treat24 » Wed May 09, 2007 8:33 pm

RiffRaff wrote:
treat24 wrote:

I hear you are easily Fooled. Never trust a Treat. HeHe

Yeah this has to be longest wait for a response you've had on the Cafe.

don't tell me you thought they would draft him?
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Tiki » Wed May 09, 2007 11:01 pm

I loved our draft! I think Rice has got the body and athletism to delvelope into a good wideout. ;-D
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Thu May 10, 2007 7:21 am

Tiki wrote:I loved our draft! I think Rice has got the body and athletism to delvelope into a good wideout. ;-D

i like the idea of TJ/Rice growing together like Culpepeper and Moss (i know moss had a year or 2 in already) ... but it think TJ is raw but has an incredible arm... They could definitely develop into something nice...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby BlueBandit24 » Thu May 10, 2007 6:47 pm

treat24 wrote:
Tiki wrote:I loved our draft! I think Rice has got the body and athletism to delvelope into a good wideout. ;-D

i like the idea of TJ/Rice growing together like Culpepeper and Moss (i know moss had a year or 2 in already) ... but it think TJ is raw but has an incredible arm... They could definitely develop into something nice...

Even if the Vikes struggle through another non-playoff year, it's going to be fun to watch the development of Jackson, Peterson, Rice, and Allison. If those guys could emerge as consistent threats, the team has the makings of a nice nucleus on offense.
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Thu May 10, 2007 7:44 pm

BlueBandit24 wrote:
treat24 wrote:

Even if the Vikes struggle through another non-playoff year, it's going to be fun to watch the development of Jackson, Peterson, Rice, and Allison. If those guys could emerge as consistent threats, the team has the makings of a nice nucleus on offense.

;-D

I'm honestly most excited to watch TJ/Rice and also Aundrae ... If TJ can do anything like the 4th quarter of last year's jets game... i'm gonna be jumping all over the place... We haven't had anything vertical in awhile... Our line does a lot for the backs... but get some passing going... and Peterson will run "all day" pun intended...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Minnesota Vikings