kenny irons?? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cincinnati Bengals

kenny irons??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: kenny irons??

Postby whodey#9 » Tue May 01, 2007 9:51 pm

LJ's Crush wrote:If they were going to take a qb why din't they take jordan palmer it would have been cool to have carson's brother on the team

I agree I wish they woulda took him or Troy Smith... all I know about Rowe is that scouts compare him to Kitna
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: kenny irons??

Postby sammyj1404 » Wed May 02, 2007 12:50 am

whodey#9 wrote:
LJ's Crush wrote:If they were going to take a qb why din't they take jordan palmer it would have been cool to have carson's brother on the team

I agree I wish they woulda took him or Troy Smith... all I know about Rowe is that scouts compare him to Kitna

yeah i heard that too, doesnt sound too appealing haha :-t

as for odell, he still has to go through the reinstatement process. but when i was referring to him "coming back", i basically meant coming back and returning to starting MLB. my weird feeling was that we are avoiding drafting/signing a good MLB because we are ready to put Odell back in there. but that could be far fetched
sammyj1404
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby jayday » Wed May 02, 2007 1:03 pm

Hall was a flat out steal at 18...I preferred Revis, but getting arguably the top CB in the draft at 18 is amazing....

Irons was good value....Perry stubs his vajayjay and misses about 8 games a year....We need RB depth....

Ed Hartwell should be signed soon and there is the possibillity that Odell will return to form....I also think we got a steal with Earl Everett as an UDFA....They also mentioned moving Eric Henderson to a SLB role....I think we're fine at LB if all goes to plan....

Marvin White is a tone-setter at S....I'm really looking forward to seeing what he can do....

Rowe surprised me....But he will be a developmental guy who is cheaper than a veteran....Let's hope he never takes a meaningful snap...

Toeaina looked good from what I seen of him on film....He is a thick 300, doesn't look fat at all...I could see him being a key backup this year...

Santucci and Ndukwe are probably looking at practice squad....
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby levittator31 » Wed May 02, 2007 5:33 pm

Could we actually be good at LB for next year? Given that this was a worrisome position going into the draft, I think we may have come out with decent LB... without drafting any! At WLB, we can put Hartwell. At MLB, we can put Odell Thurman (or Brooks, who played pretty well as a rookie) and we can put Caleb Miller (who actually had a couple of surprisingly good games last year) or David Pollack (if he comes back) at SLB. They may have gone from too few LB to too many, because Brooks and Thurman on the field at the same time would be an excellent combo. Maybe one of the two will try to switch to OLB.
Go Bengals, NY Giants, Raptors, Blue Jays, Nationals, Wizards, Maple Leafs, Ohio State Football and Basketball, and U Dayton Basketball!
levittator31
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Cincinnati Bengals