Randy Moss - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to New England Patriots

Randy Moss

Moderator: Football Moderators

Randy Moss

Postby teddy ballgame » Sun Apr 29, 2007 9:48 am

I'm so excited about this. Moss has been my favorite player for years so this is just amazing for me. Stallworth was going to be a solid #1 but now we have Moss on top of that. This is so crazy.

He's going to restructure his deal as well, and wanted to come to NE so he could win a SB so I don't think his attitude is going to be a problem once he sits down with Bill.
teddy ballgame
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby APAP » Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:34 am

soooooooo pumped
APAP
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 8)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:18 am

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO pumped about this. I really think we should be considered the favorites to win it all this year.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby evil_monkey » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:52 pm

Absolutly, the pats are now the team to beat in the AFC. I'm also looking foward to Brady's production this year. We've never had a true deep threat, now we have two...no double teaming wither one of the either. Wow, its gonna be great to have an offence that can dominate a game, even against top notch defences.
Giving Pioli $30 million and an extra No. 1 pick is like giving Shawne Merriman an extra syringe. Expect massive results.
evil_monkey
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby AEMRICH » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:55 pm

i think Brady is going to put up huge fantasy numbers next year, i also like the New England D in drafts for next year. This draft we haven't done much pick wise but, adding a first rounder for next year, and Randy Moss that is awesome. I wonder if we will go and sign Al Wilson for some LB depth. I was hoping to get Jon Beason or Paul Pouslozny or even David Harriss at 28 but i will settle for a top 15 pick in the first round and randy moss instead. ;-D
AEMRICH
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby APAP » Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:54 pm

AEMRICH wrote:i think Brady is going to put up huge fantasy numbers next year, i also like the New England D in drafts for next year. This draft we haven't done much pick wise but, adding a first rounder for next year, and Randy Moss that is awesome. I wonder if we will go and sign Al Wilson for some LB depth. I was hoping to get Jon Beason or Paul Pouslozny or even David Harriss at 28 but i will settle for a top 15 pick in the first round and randy moss instead. ;-D

I'll second that, Randy Moss and a 1st rounder next year is great. Plus nobodys mentioning the Meriweather pick. He's very, very talented.
APAP
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 8)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat May 19, 2007 10:49 am

APAP wrote:
AEMRICH wrote:i think Brady is going to put up huge fantasy numbers next year, i also like the New England D in drafts for next year. This draft we haven't done much pick wise but, adding a first rounder for next year, and Randy Moss that is awesome. I wonder if we will go and sign Al Wilson for some LB depth. I was hoping to get Jon Beason or Paul Pouslozny or even David Harriss at 28 but i will settle for a top 15 pick in the first round and randy moss instead. ;-D

I'll second that, Randy Moss and a 1st rounder next year is great. Plus nobodys mentioning the Meriweather pick. He's very, very talented.

I agree, I expect big things from him.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Return to New England Patriots