Rich Eisen's Wife intercepts Bikini pics - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Rich Eisen's Wife intercepts Bikini pics

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby knapplc » Wed May 02, 2007 6:20 pm

Gibbs Baby!!! wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:note to Eisen: use account NOT shared by wife. :-B


Shouldn't you be telling Bikini chick that? I guess it shows her IQ level...

Now, what about showing the rest of her?


If Rich gave her that email, it doesn't say much about her, it says something about him. :-?
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby steelerfan513 » Wed May 02, 2007 8:42 pm

dream_017 wrote:
SeaWolf wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
dream_017 wrote:Sorry to try and turn this ship back to shore, but about this whole situation....why is he sharing an account with his wife? and since we are asking, does anyone else share an account with their wife? Why?


my buddy switched to a joint one with his wife...for about a week until he replied to a fantasy football league email that had both their names on it and we ribbed him endlessly


Our home Comcast e-mail is shared. I use Yahoo e-mail for all my fantasy stuff. The passwords are the same, so if the wife wanted to peek, she could. If you have nothing to hide why be worried. :-?


Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with my wife going into my account if I needed her to. But emails are so easily available, why would there be a need to share. Is it that hard for someone sending an email to add an extra address to the TO: line? Again, I have no problem with it, but what good can come of it? The way I see it only problems can arise, whether they are legit or not :-?


My parents share an e-mail too, although my dad primarily uses his work e-mail because that's where he is for most of the day.
Image
Image
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 11906
Joined: 15 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Gibbs Baby!!! » Wed May 02, 2007 8:48 pm

knapplc wrote:
Gibbs Baby!!! wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:note to Eisen: use account NOT shared by wife. :-B


Shouldn't you be telling Bikini chick that? I guess it shows her IQ level...

Now, what about showing the rest of her?


If Rich gave her that email, it doesn't say much about her, it says something about him. :-?


Ah, but we don't know how she came to acquire the email. And while he'll never get my vote as smartest man alive, I wouldn't consider him that stupid...
"We couldn’t do diddley poo offensively, we couldn’t make a first down, we couldn’t run the ball, we didn’t try to run the ball, we couldn’t complete a pass - we sucked." ~ James Ernest Mora
Gibbs Baby!!!
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1458
(Past Year: 436)
Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Central PA

Postby knapplc » Wed May 02, 2007 9:05 pm

Gibbs Baby!!! wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Gibbs Baby!!! wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:note to Eisen: use account NOT shared by wife. :-B


Shouldn't you be telling Bikini chick that? I guess it shows her IQ level...

Now, what about showing the rest of her?


If Rich gave her that email, it doesn't say much about her, it says something about him. :-?


Ah, but we don't know how she came to acquire the email. And while he'll never get my vote as smartest man alive, I wouldn't consider him that stupid...

We don't know, but you would have to wonder how else she would have gotten a personal (i.e., non-business) email if he didn't give it to her. Maybe a friend did, but then how would she know if the wife was reading it too?

I'm not going to go to bat for this woman because I don't know her from Eve, but it's not so intuitive that she would know who's reading on the other end.
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby Gibbs Baby!!! » Wed May 02, 2007 9:20 pm

knapplc wrote:
Gibbs Baby!!! wrote:
knapplc wrote:
Gibbs Baby!!! wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:note to Eisen: use account NOT shared by wife. :-B


Shouldn't you be telling Bikini chick that? I guess it shows her IQ level...

Now, what about showing the rest of her?


If Rich gave her that email, it doesn't say much about her, it says something about him. :-?


Ah, but we don't know how she came to acquire the email. And while he'll never get my vote as smartest man alive, I wouldn't consider him that stupid...

We don't know, but you would have to wonder how else she would have gotten a personal (i.e., non-business) email if he didn't give it to her. Maybe a friend did, but then how would she know if the wife was reading it too?

I'm not going to go to bat for this woman because I don't know her from Eve, but it's not so intuitive that she would know who's reading on the other end.


True, I guess I'm just wondering about all the details involved here. That, and I'm still hoping she tries sending me some bikini pics, I'm not too terrible far from Philly, lol...
"We couldn’t do diddley poo offensively, we couldn’t make a first down, we couldn’t run the ball, we didn’t try to run the ball, we couldn’t complete a pass - we sucked." ~ James Ernest Mora
Gibbs Baby!!!
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1458
(Past Year: 436)
Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Central PA

Postby knapplc » Wed May 02, 2007 9:28 pm

I have to say that I'd like to see some more "evidence" in this case, too. :-D
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby The Lung » Wed May 02, 2007 9:50 pm

I just showed my wife this whole thread from the beginning and she was laughing so hard that she was tearing up. I suggest everyone go back and read the first three pages of this thread - it's definitely the funniest of the year so far.

You guys are the best. ;-D
(~);}

Image

(~);}
The Lung
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9850
(Past Year: 68)
Joined: 2 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Disgusted with Mocha Bean

Postby Tiki » Wed May 02, 2007 11:23 pm

Okay...We got four pages and the only naked thing in here is a gay chipndale dancer with Eisen's face!



I wanna see this lassie! :-?
Keep it lit.
Tiki
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 ChampionSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7020
Joined: 25 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: '08 DOM-35.

Postby Sixxgunn » Thu May 03, 2007 8:36 pm

I was thinking we got to page four and there has only been about four posts that actually pertain to the original thought!
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/1065/sixgunn7ao0rc.jpg[/img][/url]
Sixxgunn
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 4887
(Past Year: 3)
Joined: 20 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Who?

Postby dream_017 » Fri May 04, 2007 7:39 am

Sixxgunn wrote:I was thinking we got to page four and there has only been about four posts that actually pertain to the original thought!


You're welcome ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15301
(Past Year: 55)
Joined: 3 Aug 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Ford Field: Section - 132; Row - 19; Seat - 11

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 9:19 hours
(and 42 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact