Beverage of Choice - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Beverage of Choice

Moderator: Football Moderators

Favorite Beverage

Soda (Diet or Regular)
13
23%
Water
16
28%
Gatorade or Powerade
2
4%
Coffee
3
5%
Tea
3
5%
Milk
3
5%
Beer
10
18%
Wine
1
2%
Other Alcoholic Drink
3
5%
Juice of Any Kind
3
5%
 
Total votes : 57

Postby Alkaholik » Thu May 03, 2007 5:04 pm

Water All Day.....Booze alll night
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 7631
(Past Year: 22)
Joined: 19 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: wherever Jack takes me....

Postby J2thez929 » Fri May 04, 2007 7:10 am

mutantseabass wrote:
J2thez929 wrote:I usually drink water but always drink beer whenever i go out.. or if i'm just thirsty.. or if, nevermind... i'm an alcoholic :,-( :-o ;-)



Anyone else find it odd that J2 is a Browns fan and myself being a Lions fan and Beer is our drink of choice? :-?


It numbs the pain and sorrow for us Browns and Lions fans... :-B
J2thez929
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 8041
Joined: 6 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: C-Town, OH - Dawg Bone Country

Postby Karoz » Fri May 04, 2007 7:56 am

This thread reminds me of an IQ Test question from the Superstar Mode of Madden.

Which do you prefer?

A. Bottled Water
B. Tap Water
C. Water From A Puddle


I don't know about the rest of you, but I always chose C.
Image
Karoz
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 1697
Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tennessee

Postby treat24 » Fri May 04, 2007 7:58 am

Karoz wrote:This thread reminds me of an IQ Test question from the Superstar Mode of Madden.

Which do you prefer?

A. Bottled Water
B. Tap Water
C. Water From A Puddle


I don't know about the rest of you, but I always chose C.


a to drink
b for my dog
c to jump in and get other people wet

i prefer them all...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Karoz » Fri May 04, 2007 8:15 am

treat24 wrote:
Karoz wrote:This thread reminds me of an IQ Test question from the Superstar Mode of Madden.

Which do you prefer?

A. Bottled Water
B. Tap Water
C. Water From A Puddle


I don't know about the rest of you, but I always chose C.


a to drink
b for my dog
c to jump in and get other people wet

i prefer them all...


Yep, nice job pointing out the unspecific nature of the question. :-)

A (For buying when you want others to think you are ignorant.)
B (For filling a cup with water and pouring it on your cat.)
C (For having a nice, refreshing drink.)
Image
Karoz
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 1697
Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Tennessee

Postby treat24 » Fri May 04, 2007 8:30 am

Karoz wrote:
treat24 wrote:
Karoz wrote:This thread reminds me of an IQ Test question from the Superstar Mode of Madden.

Which do you prefer?

A. Bottled Water
B. Tap Water
C. Water From A Puddle


I don't know about the rest of you, but I always chose C.


a to drink
b for my dog
c to jump in and get other people wet

i prefer them all...


Yep, nice job pointing out the unspecific nature of the question. :-)

A (For buying when you want others to think you are ignorant.)
B (For filling a cup with water and pouring it on your cat.)
C (For having a nice, refreshing drink.)


a: i drink it but i don't need to buy it, i work for pepsi (who makes aquafina)

b: for filling a pot with it and putting it on a stove 'til it boils, then dumping it on any cat

c: for pushing an enemy in, or a friend... cuz that can be funny too
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby deerayfan072 » Fri May 04, 2007 3:55 pm

Beer

Other than that i drink a lot of Diet Coke and Diet Rockstar
Image
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18976
Joined: 15 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: On an Island

Postby aldridg6in » Sat May 05, 2007 11:53 am

Tea, the sweet kind. Unsweet tea is terrible.
Image
aldridg6in
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

User avatar

Posts: 889
Joined: 22 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Faith, NC

Postby Munboy » Sat May 05, 2007 12:02 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:Beer

Other than that i drink a lot of Diet Coke and Diet Rockstar



Like that bull urine, do you? ;-D





I drink way too much soda. My one vise! I gave up cigerettes, alcohol, and coffee but I can't give up soda. ugh! When I actually try to drink something healthier than soda, I go for a sobe or water with Vita Splash drink mix in it.
Image
Feel small yet?
Munboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1934
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Home Cafe: Football

Postby onnestabe » Sat May 05, 2007 12:20 pm

Mostly Diet Dr. Pepper, but I try to drink water. If I want alcohol, it's whiskey and diet coke - and that's bar brand whiskey; no calls. ;-D
onnestabe
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerEagle Eye
Posts: 4074
Joined: 6 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Cincinnati - West Price Hill

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 3:46 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact