Mafia 6: Vigilante Justice
1. The moderator's ruling is final. If you think that a decision is unfair, feel free to post why you think so after the game is over. Moderators can always use constructive criticism. Do not, however, be nasty about it.
2. While posting in Game Day threads is permitted during the "Night" portion, voting is not.
3. Do not post anything game-related once you are dead. In particular, if day has just started, make sure that you haven't died before revealing information you just received at night.
4. Please vote in this syntax (including the bold):
A normal vote:
Vote: member name
5. Changing a vote:
Unvote: member name
New vote: member name
6. Never show PMs from the moderator to anyone in the game. Quoting your PM to prove your innocence is strictly forbidden.
7. Do not discuss the game with other players outside of the thread unless you are part of the mafia.
8. Do NOT edit posts - if you say something you didn't mean to, that's your mistake. Make 2 posts if you forget something, don't edit the 1st one.
Act of God:
See below for certain Acts of God. In addition, Come 10PM CST a RANDOM PLAYER will be killed. It may or may not be the player with the most votes! No more, player with the most votes... You might want to take control and get a lynch! I plan on posting this Random kill soon after 10:00 PM...
Votes required will be less than usual... In the past it has been 50%. In this game a 1/3 vote will be required. So if there are 20 total players, 7 votes will be required. This will continue until Day 4. On day 4 The voting will return to 50% or more.
You must vote each real life day. If you don't vote, you automatically have a vote against you the following day... makes voting pretty important, and tougher to lay low.
You must post at least once per real life day: (you might want to vote in that post). Failing to post will get you an automatic vote each day for the rest of the game. If you are a special role and fail to post your role will be revealed to the investigator. This also means that you didn't vote, giving you 2 votes against you the following day. Votes against you will accumulate for each missed day.
Day/Night will be determined by gameplay. If there is a lynch, People with special roles will PM me their Night activity and I will get the next day up as soon as I possibly can. This may mean that I can get a new day up minutes after an Act of God if people get to me quickly enough.
Insane Serial Killer
– (1): He's Insane! He gets one night kill each night.
– (1 Mafia for every 5 players): They know who each other are, their goal is to kill everyone else.
– (undetermined): These are the regular, innocent guys that want to save the town from evil. They are pretty upset about all the bad guys in the town, so upset they might even kill to rid the town of evil. If you get this role... don't be disappointed for missing out on a special role... keep reading...
– (1) the investigator gets to find out the identity of one character each night. If the player he selects has been a vigilante, he will find that out as well as which night they were a vigilante. He's a good investigator. Even though he is a townie, he's very level headed and wouldn't make a vigilante kill.
– (1 per night, randomly selected): Each Night a townie will be chosen randomly to make a “vigilante kill” … You will not be a vigilante more than once until every townie that is still alive has had a turn at it. Even though some of the "special roles" are townies, I think I will limit vigilante killing to the regular townies.
Vigilante Turned Insane Serial Killer
– (1): On the morning of Day 4, one of the previous 3 “Vigilantes” will have become thirsty for blood after making his first kill and become a serial killer. In the event that all 3 of the vigilantes have been killed a townie will be randomly selected to be the VTISK.
- (1): He is a regular townie. He sits around drunk with a shotgun hidden under his coat. If he is killed during the night, he will use his shotgun to wound his attacker. It will be a coin flip if that wound will be fatal. If his attacker is Mafia, one will be randomly chosen. If he is lynched he will get one shot off on one of his lynchers... since it's such a mob attacking him, it will be random whether his shot will hit the people lynching him or not. The Army Vet may NOT reveal his identity to the town. If he does so a bunch of War Protesters will kidnap him (out of the game).
- (2): Normal Townies with the special trait that if one dies, the other will get a revenge kill. They were twins seperated at birth and unfortunately will not discover the identity of his twin until after his twin's death.
- (1): With all this killing someone needs to protect the innocents. The Bodyguard can chose to protect one guy each night. His services are a 24 hour service. So he will chose a player to protect at night, that protection will last throughout the day and save that protectee from being lynched. The person being protected will be informed that he has a bodyguard for the day. The Bodyguard may NOT protect the same person twice. He can protect himself, but only once.
How to win the game
Townie Win (Townie, Investigator, Twins, Army Vet, Bodyguard)
- The Mafia and ISK(s) have been killed.
- He is one of the final 4 players and there is one or no Mafia left. His experience in killing trumps the VTISK's newfound bloodlust.
- When the Mafia/Townie ratio hits 50/50 or there is no way for any other faction to win.
- Mafia and ISK have been eliminated and there are 4 total players left. Like ISK, there can only be 1 or less mafia left.
10. A Fleshner Fantasy
(no limit on amount of players)
Last edited by treat24 on Thu May 10, 2007 12:29 pm, edited 27 times in total.