Mafia 6: Vigilante Justice - Day 2, 6 votes to lynch - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mafia 6: Vigilante Justice - Day 2, 6 votes to lynch

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby treat24 » Wed May 09, 2007 10:22 pm

well guys... i'll post when I can, but who knows how long it will be... sorry :(
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu May 10, 2007 7:15 am

WOW, sorry I got so busy last night guys. It was crazy and by the time I got on the cafe, it was over with, so I didn't bother posting. It appears that whoever the bodyguard was did a great job on Azrael cause he legitimately thought that he was dead and said that he was innocent. I have never, EVER seen a mafia do that. Not to say its a first, but wow, I honestly think that he is innocent now.

Who knows though. I guess we have to wait and see what the night brings. :-o
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu May 10, 2007 7:16 am

Oh and guys, I am sorry, but I am leaving to take a test in about an hour and will go into work at my job immediately after that. I won't have hardly any cafe time until after 6 or so tonight. :,-( :,-(

So don't lynch me cause I TRULY am gone, but I promise to catch up and be active later on. ;-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk