Broncos RB Situation - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Denver Broncos

Broncos RB Situation

Moderator: Football Moderators

Broncos RB Situation

Postby madaslives911 » Thu May 10, 2007 8:32 am

So is it really Travis Henry who's gonna be the main man, the featured RB, the starter, etc. ??? or are they gonna split the carries 50-50? i like Mike Bell and he was able to put up good figures last season - not fantastic though in terms of rushing yds but he is a TD workhorse.
Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby aaawall91 » Thu May 10, 2007 7:21 pm

We'll I don't have a crystal ball with a direct connection to Shanny's mind, and hes the only one who really knows, and he will only tell us...half way into the first regular season game.

But my guess is Henry, Shanahan thinks he can get a runner out of anyone, and if he had to bring in talent its obvious he doesn't have as much faith in what he had on his hands.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Postby The_Captain » Sat May 12, 2007 10:30 pm

One must believe Shanahan didn't bring Travis Henry to Denver to play partial starter in his system. Henry will be the starter, but I would look for Mike Bell to spell him often, most likely 3rd down (if they've got more than 5 yards to go). I don't see this being a RBBC like it was last year. As long as Mike doesn't run Henry into the ground he should certainly clear, at least 1,300 yards.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Denver Broncos