Caddy.. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Caddy..

Moderator: Football Moderators

Caddy..

Postby mrblitz » Thu May 10, 2007 6:43 pm

What's the latest word out of Tampa on him? Has he healed up? Is he going to be 100%? What kind of numbers are you expecting out of him?

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue May 15, 2007 12:20 pm

Caddy is healed from what i am hearing. I expect him to have a better season this year with the upgrade to the offensive line. The right side of the O-Line is going to be solid with Joseph and trueblood in their second year. Petigout is an upgrade and Beunning will be back. Also, we will have Sears to play any position on that line and help out.
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby sappisgod » Tue May 29, 2007 8:17 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:Caddy is healed from what i am hearing. I expect him to have a better season this year with the upgrade to the offensive line. The right side of the O-Line is going to be solid with Joseph and trueblood in their second year. Petigout is an upgrade and Beunning will be back. Also, we will have Sears to play any position on that line and help out.

Agreed. The main things are strength, balance, and consistency and Caddy hasn't had that. In 05 he could only run to the left because Yatta, Mahan, and Wade were on the right/middle and the three of them together couldn't open one rushing lane. Then in 06, Mahan moved to the left guard position and so the left also became a weakness and the right improved, but with rookies in Davin and True. This year, he'll have strength across the board in Petitgout and Sears on the left, and Davin and True on the right. If Buenning OR Lehr can beat out Wade, that is an upgrade in strength at center. Wade is good at adjustments and assignments, but he's a very weak 6'5 299er. Lehr is much more stout. Buenning is the polar opposite at 320, he'd be one of the bigger centers in the league. Which is why many fans, and probably Caddy as well, are all rooting for him. Buenning is younger and better than Wade, it's just a matter of whether or not he can make a decent transition. If he can, Caddy will have holes to all fields.
sappisgod
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Tampa Bay Buccaneers