Check out this Photoshop vid fellers.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Contests and Showing Off

Check out this Photoshop vid fellers....

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

Check out this Photoshop vid fellers....

Postby Alkaholik » Fri May 11, 2007 12:34 pm

http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/21076/

Pretty sweet job this guy did, funny though how its possible with anything you can imagine, hell i've seen a guy photoshop jordan white and if you didnt know who michael jordan is you would think he was really a white guy in that photo.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 22)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri May 11, 2007 2:32 pm

thats insane 8-o 8-o

i wish i knew what half of those tools he was using were...im pretty clueless on how he did a lot of that stuff. pretty dang good outcome.

cool vid bro ;-D ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Alkaholik » Fri May 11, 2007 3:07 pm

i believe most of the shrinking and sizing was the liquidfy tool.

I have played around with it before and its pretty slick and unique.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri May 11, 2007 3:20 pm

yeah thats what i was guessing in the beginning, i just didnt remember there being a chart with settings up on the right when i used it (i used to use this tool on my BGs a lot when i first started out). also, he is using a pretty big "brush" for it, im surprised he can be so accurate with it 8-o. pretty cool how he did the hair too. when he started doing it, i thought.."ah man...thats gonna look like s***!" but it actually came out pretty decent ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Alkaholik » Fri May 11, 2007 3:30 pm

Yea, the hair was easily the thing i was most intrigued about.

To me thats the hardest thing to do is create something physical like that from scratch and not having it look pixelated or fake.
Alkaholik
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby chargersfan36 » Fri May 11, 2007 5:54 pm

That's wild.
chargersfan36 Beginner
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby joelamosobadiah » Fri May 11, 2007 7:55 pm

I wish I could see a high-res still of that and see what kind of quality he kept. The hair didn't look like it would be that real and he never showed a close-up after he removed the fat stretch marks on her legs.

I am not implying that he didn't do that stuff or that it was a bad job, but I want to see how it really looked.

Sick vid though.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby TheFranchise » Fri May 11, 2007 8:32 pm

Are you kidding me? My girlfriend poses for soon to be manipulated photos behind my back!

I recently manipulated a pic of myself...

:-D I really can't believe that is possible with Photoshop. That is serious talent
TheFranchise
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 4)

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri May 11, 2007 8:34 pm

wow franchise....you are HOT :-L :-b
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby boehlerking01 » Fri May 11, 2007 11:11 pm

Wow thats INSANE! I wish I knew where to even FIND those tools in photoshop...Let alone use them!all I can say is WOW!
boehlerking01
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Web Supporter

Next

Return to Contests and Showing Off