Mafia: Superhero Edition; Sign-Up/Rules - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mafia: Superhero Edition; Sign-Up/Rules

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Thu May 17, 2007 9:55 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:Hey guys, I've got an issue next week.

Monday and Tuesday we have flat nights for our school newspaper, which is basically when we go in after school at about 2:15 and work on the newspaper until 10:00. This will obviously interfere with mafia. I'd like to play, but obviously school stuff takes precedence over the Cafe (although I know some of you will disagree :-b ). If you guys have no problems with me being basically totally inactive those two days, then that's fine by me, but if you want to replace me with someone who can be inactive all days, then that's fine by me as well.

As a matter of fact, I have the same exact situation. I think steelerfan would agree with me that it would be better for the two of us if we could start on Wedensday, however if not, I completely understand.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby whodey#9 » Fri May 18, 2007 8:09 am

Hmmmm so we starting Monday or Wedensday Treat? Either one is fine with me ;-D
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby whodey#9 » Fri May 18, 2007 8:11 am

oh and I also wouldnt have a huge problem if we just start on Monday and forgive Steelerfan and AFF for not posting much on the 1st 2 days :-b
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Postby treat24 » Fri May 18, 2007 8:11 am

dang, i just read these 2 posts... if we start wednesday, and take a break for memorial weekend, it would be an interestingly long game... grrr
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby whodey#9 » Fri May 18, 2007 9:06 am

treat24 wrote:dang, i just read these 2 posts... if we start wednesday, and take a break for memorial weekend, it would be an interestingly long game... grrr

Yeah maybe we just make it where steelers and AFF are our 2 new members on day 3? :-? just a thought
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Postby treat24 » Fri May 18, 2007 9:08 am

whodey#9 wrote:
treat24 wrote:dang, i just read these 2 posts... if we start wednesday, and take a break for memorial weekend, it would be an interestingly long game... grrr

Yeah maybe we just make it where steelers and AFF are our 2 new members on day 3? :-? just a thought

that's what i'm thinking...

i'll figure out a way to reduce the roles, then introduce those two with random roles maybe...

I'll give this some thought today...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Fri May 18, 2007 1:42 pm

These are the options I see:

1. play without them
2. start monday, they jump in day 3
3. start tuesday, they jump in day 2
4. start wednesday
5. start monday with no act of god and they can post whenever they can, overnight etc... and hope that they aren't killed before they can get on...

I'm liking 5.

I could open the thread sometime this weekend, Do away with Act of God... and let the game run it's own course... In fact... I think we have gotten all the players, so I will assign roles, do away with act of god, and open the thread this weekend sometime...

this cool?

steelers and AFF can play whenever they can. I will do my best to always have a thread open... i.e. when there is a lynch open up the next day thread and post the "night kills" when they come available to me?

maybe I should get an opinion or 2 first...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby whodey#9 » Fri May 18, 2007 2:00 pm

What your thinking sounds good to me ;-D
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Leber » Fri May 18, 2007 2:42 pm

Good, I've always hated the AOG rule.
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby treat24 » Fri May 18, 2007 2:52 pm

Okay, due to AFF and Steelers I am doing away with act of God and I'll open the thread a little early... Day 1 isn't up yet, not sure when I'll get it up... but it will prolly be before Monday. Keep in Mind that most people thought this was starting Monday... With no AoG it might take a day or two for a lynch, that's cool...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk