Crazed squirrel attacks customers - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Crazed squirrel attacks customers

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Munboy » Thu May 17, 2007 7:47 pm

I'm really confused....

The crazy story began when a customer was trying to walk into the store and the squirrel latched onto his ankle. He tried to shake it loose and it wouldn't let go.

The tiny terror hitchhiked into a CVS Pharmacy, latching onto a customer's shoe and refusing to let go.

"She was trying to get it out the door, but it wouldn't go anywhere. It just wanted to stay around her," said witness Carol Williams.

Hermaphidite maybe?? :-? :-? :-? :-?
Feel small yet?
Munboy
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby aldridg6in » Thu May 17, 2007 9:58 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:I have heard these stories about squirrels. At the college campus that I go to, then you can walk right beside squirrels and on occasion reach out and touch them and they won't flinch one bit, but when we were on a school camping trip one of the teachers with us got bit by a squirrel.

Squirrels in Chapel Hill were much like that. If you're not careful you can step on one pretty easily. They just don't move away from people there. I've also seen them sit in trees and throw nuts at people passing by. I think there are crackhead squirrels at the Hill.
aldridg6in
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby beanoX3 » Thu May 17, 2007 10:05 pm

I've got another college squirrel story. Me and my friends were finishing off a keg the day after a party, and for kicks, my friend decided to leave his patio door open and make a trail of stuff to draw a squirrel into the apartment. Squirrel comes into the living room, and my friend slams the patio door shut. Squirrel then goes crazy with fear, pissing and crapping all over the place while all of us run around the apartment trying to catch him. He finally brained himself jumping off the kitchen counter and missing the couch, going head first into the wall. We picked him up by the tail and left him outside, where he shook himself off and went up the nearest tree.

;-D Good times.... :-b
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Lofunzo » Thu May 17, 2007 11:29 pm

beanoX3 wrote:I've got another college squirrel story. Me and my friends were finishing off a keg the day after a party, and for kicks, my friend decided to leave his patio door open and make a trail of stuff to draw a squirrel into the apartment. Squirrel comes into the living room, and my friend slams the patio door shut. Squirrel then goes crazy with fear, pissing and crapping all over the place while all of us run around the apartment trying to catch him. He finally brained himself jumping off the kitchen counter and missing the couch, going head first into the wall. We picked him up by the tail and left him outside, where he shook himself off and went up the nearest tree.

;-D Good times.... :-b

:-D :-b
"There is no bad beer. Some are better than others."
Lofunzo
Head Coach
Head Coach

Baseball ModHockey Mod
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk