Lohan the hottest??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Lohan the hottest???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby stomperrob » Tue May 15, 2007 8:43 pm

Found this pic of Lohan on Google - think this is what she looks like without makeup:

and she wan't so hot before the electrolysis:

Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dolfin99 » Tue May 15, 2007 8:54 pm

stomperrob wrote:Found this pic of Lohan on Google - think this is what she looks like without makeup:

and she wan't so hot before the electrolysis:

Nice chest :-b
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: -1)

Postby dream_017 » Tue May 15, 2007 9:50 pm

I do not find her the least bit attractive...let alone hot :-t
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

Postby deerayfan072 » Tue May 15, 2007 10:00 pm

She is hot, but not #1
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby houstonherdfan » Tue May 15, 2007 10:06 pm

yea but from everything I have read about her. She is a slut. That should bump her up a couple knoches shouldn't it?
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Wed May 16, 2007 12:45 am

Lindsay Lohan. You must be joking. There must be a hundred Hollywood starlets that look waaaaaaay hotter than Lohan on a good day. I think Maxim chose the worst possible person just to get the publicity. Obviously, it worked. Catherine Bell, Beyonce, anyone would have been better, but it would have been too obvious.
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby stomperrob » Wed May 16, 2007 12:53 am

houstonherdfan wrote:yea but from everything I have read about her. She is a slut. That should bump her up a couple knoches shouldn't it?

What the heck is a knoche???

A Nosh maybe??? ;-)

Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 168)

Postby Mercer Boy » Wed May 16, 2007 5:56 am

moonhead wrote:guys, we're missing the point. it's the inner beauty that they're rating. :-? :-B

Well, maybe not so much that...but they take into account the outer hotness and the "hotness" that is their celebrity status and attractiveness at the moment. Their reasoning was that she is a big-time party girl that gets wild and crazy all over the place, so in their view, that makes her "hotter." Note Paris Hilton being in the top 5 last year or two years ago, I forget. She was in the spotlight for her show, her sex tape, and her partying. In any event, she's not on the list this year (good riddance).

Not saying that I don't agree with some or many of the names on there...some of the girls they put on there are just ones they had in the magazine that they want to expose again. There's probably a few that guys have never heard of before that just made it because they were in Maxim last year.

Example of a bad pick - Cameron Diaz is way not hot to me. There's no way I would even have her on the list let alone at #20! Girls like Katherine Heigl though...they definitely belong on there. ;-D ;-D
The One, the Only, the Incomparable Mercer Boy.
My My YouTube.
Mercer Boy
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Gibbs Baby!!! » Wed May 16, 2007 9:56 pm

Maybe she drank the editors under the table? :-?

I'm with moon here, she may not be the hottest, but, if she were to walk in my house right now...

Wait, there's someone at the door
"We couldn’t do diddley poo offensively, we couldn’t make a first down, we couldn’t run the ball, we didn’t try to run the ball, we couldn’t complete a pass - we sucked." ~ James Ernest Mora
Gibbs Baby!!!
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 443)

Postby Lofunzo » Thu May 17, 2007 12:39 am

stomperrob wrote:
BlueBandit24 wrote:I'd take any of those girls listed after her ahead of Lohan.

Agreed - without makeup, Lohan is a real plain-jane! :-t

Without makeup, 99.9% of the girls that we get excited for are just plain-jane. ;-)
"There is no bad beer. Some are better than others."
Lofunzo
Head Coach
Head Coach

Baseball ModHockey Mod
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk