Lohan the hottest??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Lohan the hottest???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby maddog60 » Thu May 17, 2007 5:42 am

Gibbs Baby!!! wrote:Maybe she drank the editors under the table? :-?

I'm with moon here, she may not be the hottest, but, if she were to walk in my house right now...

Wait, there's someone at the door

I think you got the under the table part right... ;-)
maddog60
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby aldridg6in » Thu May 17, 2007 10:06 pm

This is a joke...no way Lohan is #1...probably shouldn't be in the top 50 at best. And Fergie is rated that high???? I didn't have much respect for Maxim to begin with, but that list is ridiculous.

Maxim would have been better off using the Cafe's WITH battle to do the rankings.
aldridg6in
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Metroid » Fri May 18, 2007 9:53 am

aldridg6in wrote:This is a joke...no way Lohan is #1...probably shouldn't be in the top 50 at best. And Fergie is rated that high???? I didn't have much respect for Maxim to begin with, but that list is ridiculous.

Maxim would have been better off using the Cafe's WITH battle to do the rankings.

HERE HERE!!! ;-D

Heres some pics of Lindsey at the Maxim Hot 100 Party. She looks a little better than the last time I saw pics of her, not so skinny. Still her toping the list is just plain wrong. And I agree she shouldn't even be in the top 50 in fact I doubt she'd make my top 100. :-?

Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby stomperrob » Fri May 18, 2007 1:31 pm

Metroid wrote:
aldridg6in wrote:This is a joke...no way Lohan is #1...probably shouldn't be in the top 50 at best. And Fergie is rated that high???? I didn't have much respect for Maxim to begin with, but that list is ridiculous.

HERE HERE!!! ;-D

Heres some pics of Lindsey at the Maxim Hot 100 Party. She looks a little better than the last time I saw pics of her, not so skinny. Still her toping the list is just plain wrong. And I agree she shouldn't even be in the top 50 in fact I doubt she'd make my top 100. :-?

Agreed!!!

Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Postby treat24 » Fri May 18, 2007 1:33 pm

doesn't deserve the top 100 at all... let alone one... but i'd hit it... and if she's down... my wife and I would both hit it...

what am i talking about, get a few drinks in LL and she'd even do boozie... and that is saying something...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Jimboozie » Fri May 18, 2007 10:48 pm

treat24 wrote:doesn't deserve the top 100 at all... let alone one... but i'd hit it... and if she's down... my wife and I would both hit it...

what am i talking about, get a few drinks in LL and she'd even do boozie... and that is saying something...

So you're telling me there's a chance!!?! 8-o :-)
Jimboozie Beginner
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Fri May 18, 2007 10:50 pm

Jimboozie wrote:
treat24 wrote:doesn't deserve the top 100 at all... let alone one... but i'd hit it... and if she's down... my wife and I would both hit it...

So you're telling me there's a chance!!?! 8-o :-)

there's always a chance my man! even for a guy that loves shaun :-b :-b :-b
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Previous

Return to General Talk