New Host Site?

Moderators: The_Captain, mutantseabass, Football Moderators

Re: New Host Site?

Postby Flux » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:56 am

bump for activiteness sake
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby The_Captain » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:01 pm

Hey guys -

A couple of items -

1. Welcome back MSB! I have missed you and prayed for you and your family my friend. You and your rack are a welcome site for sore eyes! :-b ;-D

2. I have uploaded the league to Yahoo to take advantage of Swipers free upgrade to Yahoo! Plus where we get all kinds of goodies. Yahoo actually made it easier to set up the league by allowing me to copy the settings from last year - very nice!

3. I confirmed with Swiper how the waiver wire/free agent pick up will work with the upgrade and it DOES meet the needs of the league. I will explain more after Swiper upgrades us and I can get back in there to upload rosters, etc.

4. I need everyone's email address PM'd to me or sent to this email address mailto:thecaptain1068@verizon.net

I think that's about it. You will all be getting an email in the coming days to login/register for the league site.

Let the games begin!

Cap.

"This is your captain calling--with an urgent warning" - The The
The_Captain
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:44 pm

Cap, the credit has been given to you in each league. You will need to convert it. It's an option on the league home page, and you shouldn't have any problems.

Hit me up when you are ready, it's a piece of cake. ;-D ;-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to Legion of Doom