Drug dog used to check students... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Drug dog used to check students...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu May 17, 2007 12:05 am

Doing drugs in the workplace is just plain dumb, but when you work at a high school its complete insanity. 8-o
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moonhead » Thu May 17, 2007 12:27 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:Doing drugs in the workplace is just plain dumb, but when you work at a high school its complete insanity. 8-o

hah. have you ever taught kids? you need drugs. stronger drugs than pot.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu May 17, 2007 12:41 am

moonhead wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:Doing drugs in the workplace is just plain dumb, but when you work at a high school its complete insanity. 8-o

Actually yes I have. On numerous occasions in a classroom and P.E. setting. And I have never touched any drugs. ;-D :-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Thu May 17, 2007 12:46 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:
moonhead wrote:

Actually yes I have. On numerous occasions in a classroom and P.E. setting. And I have never touched any drugs. ;-D :-D

you're still in high school right?

i'm not trying to demean you or anything, i'm just curious.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby joelamosobadiah » Thu May 17, 2007 12:50 am

moonhead wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
moonhead wrote:

College. Just finished my second semester. Graduated in December of 2005 from high school. And no offense taken.

Both my parents are teachers in a private school (the same one I graduated from), my dad has been a teacher in private schools for longer than I have been alive, and I have volunteered a good number of hours teaching students (especially as a tennis coach) but also as a classroom teacher. ;-D

Oh and no offense taken. I'm not all that sensitive. :-b :-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby moonhead » Thu May 17, 2007 12:54 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:
moonhead wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
moonhead wrote:

College. Just finished my second semester. Graduated in December of 2005 from high school. And no offense taken.

Both my parents are teachers in a private school (the same one I graduated from), my dad has been a teacher in private schools for longer than I have been alive, and I have volunteered a good number of hours teaching students (especially as a tennis coach) but also as a classroom teacher. ;-D

right on. kids are hell. especially when they aren't your own. :-D
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Thu May 17, 2007 12:58 am

moonhead wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
moonhead wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:
moonhead wrote:

right on. kids are hell. especially when they aren't your own. :-D

The ones that aren't my own are the only ones I can stand, but to be fair I don't have any kids...thank god for that. :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby aaawall91 » Thu May 17, 2007 5:59 am

treat24 wrote:
aaawall91 wrote:No shock at all...my hockey coach last season teaches chem at our school was at some concert couple weekends ago and offered by girlfriends freshman sister a bear. We have a teacher who hides in his closet all period and smokes and comes out when hes done aka end of the period. And not to mention one of my teachers was talking the other day about prom, cause we got these new Breathalyzers at the door so there was little drinking there and the teacher commented that the only person with known alcohol at the prom was a teacher.

But any of this shocking? Not in the least.

Mighty generous... but why did he bring such a large animal to a concert? :-b

Haha, sorry, was on the phone while I typed it last night. But he is Canadian so that wouldn't be exactly shocking either. ;-)
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 62)

Previous

Return to General Talk