Cure for Baldness? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Cure for Baldness?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby knapplc » Thu May 17, 2007 5:06 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
knapplc wrote:Well, you're far more dedicated to remembering that stuff than I - especially since I started that other thread and had zero recollection of it. :-b

For a guy who prizes himself on reading every thread, and pays so much attention, another one slipped by ya. This is funny to me since it was your post. :-b

Yeah, I laughed and laughed about that, too. :-b

Especially the "prize" part. ;-)
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby mutantseabass » Thu May 17, 2007 6:34 pm

dream_017 wrote:Well, the threads that I link are either the same exact article/topic/discussion or have a direct relevence to the current topic/discussion. I don't go around linking to all the murder threads or child abduction threads.

Again, it is more to inform that it has been discussed or posted previously. For this one, since you started the previous thread, you could have included this article in the original post. I am not trying to be the thread nazi or concerned that things are going to get out of control, especially with this forum. It does bother me on the football ones though.

I also just make it as a subtle link so if people want to look they can, if not thats fine too. I just don't feel the need to post the same thing....about the same topic...with the same name, so I link it ;-D

Well I for one appreciate it dream that is for sure. Search is your friend! You do excellent work ;-D

"DAMMIT!!!!! I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT!!!!"-Immortal words of The Captain
mutantseabass
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu May 17, 2007 7:14 pm

knapplc wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
knapplc wrote:Well, you're far more dedicated to remembering that stuff than I - especially since I started that other thread and had zero recollection of it. :-b

For a guy who prizes himself on reading every thread, and pays so much attention, another one slipped by ya. This is funny to me since it was your post. :-b

A one time error, savor the flavor. If you had a dime for every time? You'd have 10 cents.

Me however...would be having paper in my hand. :-b
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Thu May 17, 2007 7:15 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
knapplc wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:

A one time error, savor the flavor. If you had a dime for every time? You'd have 10 cents.

should be "I, however ..."

:-b
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu May 17, 2007 7:17 pm

treat24 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
knapplc wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:

I did that for effect. Thanks.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby knapplc » Thu May 17, 2007 7:18 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
knapplc wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:

You're rapidly learning to make change, it seems. :-)
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Thu May 17, 2007 7:21 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
treat24 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
knapplc wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:

sorry, i suck... didn't realize... i see the " :-b " now...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu May 17, 2007 7:40 pm

treat24 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
treat24 wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
knapplc wrote:
SwiperNoSwiping wrote:

sorry, i suck... didn't realize... i see the " :-b " now...

It's ok, seems that's another thing knapp missed as well with his witty little comment. He thinks he's so clever. Maybe after he re-reads it, he'll catch it.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Thu May 17, 2007 8:39 pm

Living up to your name I see.
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Ranker

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu May 17, 2007 9:43 pm

Omaha Red Sox wrote:Living up to your name I see.

Care to speak into the microphone so we can hear you?
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk