Anyone know Milwaukee? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Anyone know Milwaukee?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby treat24 » Thu May 17, 2007 4:49 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
dream_017 wrote:He joined in 2002 and only had 1 post :-b O:-)


That is Madison's evil twin.

Those on the dark side will understand that better.


please explain... "i would like to be part of an inside joke... someday"
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Lofunzo » Thu May 17, 2007 4:51 pm

treat24 wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
dream_017 wrote:He joined in 2002 and only had 1 post :-b O:-)


That is Madison's evil twin.

Those on the dark side will understand that better.


please explain... "i would like to be part of an inside joke... someday"


Not much of an inside joke as no one has seen it. I just thought of it. More of a reference to that guy having 1 post in almost 5 years while Madison has over 48K posts over there.
"There is no bad beer. Some are better than others."
Image
Lofunzo
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Baseball ModHockey Mod
Posts: 1287
Joined: 9 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: 2008 GOM: 6

Postby treat24 » Thu May 17, 2007 4:54 pm

Lofunzo wrote:
treat24 wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
dream_017 wrote:He joined in 2002 and only had 1 post :-b O:-)


That is Madison's evil twin.

Those on the dark side will understand that better.


please explain... "i would like to be part of an inside joke... someday"


Not much of an inside joke as no one has seen it. I just thought of it. More of a reference to that guy having 1 post in almost 5 years while Madison has over 48K posts over there.


ahhh, yeah i remember seeing that... dayum... what a Image...

Rob said it wasn't his so I could steal it... once upon a time...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby stomperrob » Fri May 18, 2007 2:36 am

treat24 wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
treat24 wrote:
Lofunzo wrote:
dream_017 wrote:He joined in 2002 and only had 1 post :-b O:-)


That is Madison's evil twin.

Those on the dark side will understand that better.


please explain... "i would like to be part of an inside joke... someday"


Not much of an inside joke as no one has seen it. I just thought of it. More of a reference to that guy having 1 post in almost 5 years while Madison has over 48K posts over there.


ahhh, yeah i remember seeing that... dayum... what a Image...

Rob said it wasn't his so I could steal it... once upon a time...


;-D
Image
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 13579
(Past Year: 138)
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Steeler Nation!!!

Postby treat24 » Sun May 20, 2007 12:32 am

OMG this town is so slutty, boozie... you should totally be here right now... i love it, gotta go... just had to use the bathroom and thought i'd check what was going on at the cafe... priorities...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby RiffRaff » Sun May 20, 2007 12:07 pm

treat24 wrote:OMG this town is so slutty, boozie... you should totally be here right now... i love it, gotta go... just had to use the bathroom and thought i'd check what was going on at the cafe... priorities...


Yeah, Porn is Good. ;-D
Image
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3527
Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 2:48 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact