New TV Deal - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Minnesota Vikings

New TV Deal

Moderator: Football Moderators

New TV Deal

Postby treat24 » Fri May 18, 2007 8:54 am

(KFFL) Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports the Minnesota Vikings have agreed to a three-year television partnership with KTSP, KMSP and FSNN. KTSP will be the team's preseason home, airing all available games into the regular season. KMSP will be the team's home during the regular season. FSNN will hold a 30-minute "Vikings Weekly" program which airs each week. They will also air other Vikings-related programs.

I don't even care... as long as I can watch them I'm fine... I just hope they don't have games on NFL Network that are NOT carried for us... I don't see that happening though
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Re: New TV Deal

Postby RiffRaff » Fri May 18, 2007 9:25 pm

treat24 wrote:
(KFFL) Sean Jensen, of the Pioneer Press, reports the Minnesota Vikings have agreed to a three-year television partnership with KTSP, KMSP and FSNN. KTSP will be the team's preseason home, airing all available games into the regular season. KMSP will be the team's home during the regular season. FSNN will hold a 30-minute "Vikings Weekly" program which airs each week. They will also air other Vikings-related programs.

I don't even care... as long as I can watch them I'm fine... I just hope they don't have games on NFL Network that are NOT carried for us... I don't see that happening though

Yeah, that NFL network BS is simply dumb :-t
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Return to Minnesota Vikings