Yikes... My Xbox 360 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Yikes... My Xbox 360

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Yikes... My Xbox 360

Postby sox 06 » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:17 pm

scottaa1 wrote:Thanks for the information and the link, Sox, I appreciate it. :-)

No problem, I read pages like the one I linked you to for a year and I still bought one :-B
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby sox 06 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:06 pm

Well I just learned that when I get my new 360 in about two weeks, I am going to have to shell out another $80 for a new warranty. I paid for a 2 year warranty when I bought my original 360 (which cost $80) and only one year has passed. Why should I have to pay another $80 for another warranty when the product broke all on its own and when I still have one year left on my current warranty? :-t
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:37 pm

That sucks man.

I had the three red light problem. I sent mine to Microsoft (during x-mas season) got a new one in a week. They sent me a box, I sent it to them, they gave me a new one and kept that one to fix. I got to keep my Hard drive and everything that came with it, all i sent was the actual tower.

My boss had this problem and Microsoft tried to say that he was past his warranty, so he sued them. He won, they fixed it and gave him 5 free games as a part of the settlement :-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby sox 06 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:59 pm

Well after making a deal with Circuit City, I got a new 360. It has a manufacturing date of December 5th, 2007 and I'm pretty sure it has the new Falcon chip inside of it because it says 175W (older models use 203W I think) on it which I guess means it has the Falcon chip. I also, after doing some research on the internet, have the so called best disc drive in the Benq. Fingers crossed and knocking on wood that this one works out for me :-o ;-D
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye

Previous

Return to Video Games