Let's see them ladies.
1. John David Booty - I actually prefer Sanchez but he will be on the best team and will have good numbers so he should be the favorite.
2. Mike Hart - He's been a contender for some time now, and this could be the year Michigan pushes for the title, hard to discount him.
3. Pat White/Steve Slaton - I don't think either will win, they will split votes but they could easily be undefeated playing in their conference.
4. Darren McFadden - Best player in CF, Arkansas won't be a contender though.
5. Jonathon Stewart - I am jocking Stewart for the 2nd consecutive year, Oregon should be tough and could score a big upset against UM or USC.
6. Brian Brohm - Great QB, I don't see Louisville running the table though.
7. Erik Ainge - He is being underrated and Tennessee is solid.
8. Ray Rice - Great back on a solid team.
- Colt McCoy (I don't care for him but Texas will be good and ESPN fellates him)
- Desean Jackson (Superstar WR, but Cal won't contend)
- Henne/Manningham (Great players, Hart is the engine of the team though)
- PJ Hill (Even though I think John Clay will split carries)
Andre Woodson - My boy and the most underrated player in the NCAA
Matt Flynn - LSU will be strong and he is very solid
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale