Heisman picks. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Heisman picks.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby CC » Tue May 29, 2007 11:34 pm

knapplc wrote:
CC wrote:Image

Wow, that's nice!!! I'd be sporting that if I were you. It's a shame to leave that one on the shelf! 8-o

It's an old one that I wore for a while, I love it though (Cupertino was the best, that and Flux's are my two favorite sigs, both his work) so I keep it around and expect to bring it back someday. However, Leber did a great job on this Mario one and it is here to stay for a while.
I ain't no suit-wearin' businessman like you... you know I'm just a gangsta I suppose... - Avon Barksdale
CC
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:37 pm

CC wrote:
knapplc wrote:
CC wrote:Image

Wow, that's nice!!! I'd be sporting that if I were you. It's a shame to leave that one on the shelf! 8-o

It's an old one that I wore for a while, I love it though (Cupertino was the best, that and Flux's are my two favorite sigs, both his work) so I keep it around and expect to bring it back someday. However, Leber did a great job on this Mario one and it is here to stay for a while.

I agree. Great work Leber. ;-D

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby jayday » Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:04 pm

ShoelessJoe wrote:It's a two man race IMO between Hart and Booty.

Yep...I think it will be one of these two because I think at least one of these teams runs the table...
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:26 am

jayday wrote:
ShoelessJoe wrote:It's a two man race IMO between Hart and Booty.

Yep...I think it will be one of these two because I think at least one of these teams runs the table...

Nice Av Jay ;-D
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby jayday » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:15 am

deerayfan072 wrote:Nice Av Jay ;-D

Dude, there's this guy named Shawn Voelker from the Cincy area and he does these insane foil paintings among many other things....Check out his site, there's a youtube video of him painting Chad....
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby deerayfan072 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:08 pm

jayday wrote:
deerayfan072 wrote:Nice Av Jay ;-D

Dude, there's this guy named Shawn Voelker from the Cincy area and he does these insane foil paintings among many other things....Check out his site, there's a youtube video of him painting Chad....

8-o Those are awesome
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re: Heisman picks.

Postby The River » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:08 am

Sorry guys I'm a little hungry and I want something GOOD for my Heisman Dinner. So I'm goin to get some RAY RICE BAYBE! Book it! ;D
The River
Water Boy
Water Boy

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Boise State Broncos » Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:56 pm

Ian Johnson

I can't believe no one threw out Ian Johnson! The Heisman really is a popularity contest. He was in the running for it last year and he is going to have an even better year, and everyone knows who he is. After he proposed at the end of the fiesta bowl he went on a media tour and got all sorts of good publicity, he was just in my last ESPN magazine with Leinart on the cover. I am tellin you, He makes the best story, he will put up the numbers, BSU will go undefeated again, and Ian Johnson will win it. You heard it hear first! Ian Johnson RB Boise State Heisman Trophy winner!
Finally got one for the thumb...... now for the other hand...............
Boise State Broncos
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby deerayfan072 » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:26 pm

Boise State Broncos wrote:Ian Johnson

I can't believe no one threw out Ian Johnson! The Heisman really is a popularity contest. He was in the running for it last year and he is going to have an even better year, and everyone knows who he is. After he proposed at the end of the fiesta bowl he went on a media tour and got all sorts of good publicity, he was just in my last ESPN magazine with Leinart on the cover. I am tellin you, He makes the best story, he will put up the numbers, BSU will go undefeated again, and Ian Johnson will win it. You heard it hear first! Ian Johnson RB Boise State Heisman Trophy winner!

:-b :-b :-b
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby VaderFin » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:53 pm

Boise State Broncos wrote:Ian Johnson

What's the word I'm looking for? Oh yeah....No.
VaderFin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to College Football