Clarence Moore.. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Baltimore Ravens

Clarence Moore..

Moderator: Football Moderators

Clarence Moore..

Postby mrblitz » Wed May 23, 2007 5:48 pm

I figure Ravens fans would know best. What kind of numbers to you expect out of him this year?

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed May 23, 2007 6:07 pm

not too much with the emergence of demetrius williams as a #3. he is a red zone target at best, due to his height IMO...and for that area we usually use heap.

so what do i think his numbers will look like? pretty close to zeros across the board. maybe a couple of TDs.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mrblitz » Wed May 23, 2007 6:11 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:not too much with the emergence of demetrius williams as a #3. he is a red zone target at best, due to his height IMO...and for that area we usually use heap.

so what do i think his numbers will look like? pretty close to zeros across the board. maybe a couple of TDs.

Wow, really. I actually think this guy could be utilized heavily as a redzone target, not only because of his height, but he appears to have great hands. But you would know better than me.

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed May 23, 2007 6:25 pm

thats what people thought last year also when he finished the season with a stellar 2 catches for 4 yards. the rare time we see the redzone it seems like we always use heap or run the ball...or end up with a stover FG. seems like when the WRs do get TDs they are from a distance and break one. a part of me wants to see them utilize moore's height, but another bigger part of me feels more comfortable with todd "clutch" heap in those situations. maybe they will prove me wrong this year.

if there is a sleeper WR on this team this season...its williams.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby mrblitz » Wed May 23, 2007 7:51 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:thats what people thought last year also when he finished the season with a stellar 2 catches for 4 yards. the rare time we see the redzone it seems like we always use heap or run the ball...or end up with a stover FG. seems like when the WRs do get TDs they are from a distance and break one. a part of me wants to see them utilize moore's height, but another bigger part of me feels more comfortable with todd "clutch" heap in those situations. maybe they will prove me wrong this year.

if there is a sleeper WR on this team this season...its williams.

Duely noted. Thanks for the input. ;-D

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Baltimore Ravens