Mafia: Superhero Edition; Day 2, 8 votes to lynch - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mafia: Superhero Edition; Day 2, 8 votes to lynch

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu May 24, 2007 4:40 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:Those are some interesting points. Unfortunately, we still have VHawk to figure out. Tomorrow could be tough.

There should be nothing left to figure out about vhawk.
BGbootha wrote:Attention Townies

Alright so the ghost of the Superhero has something to say. As superhero I get a list of 3 players, 1 is guarenteed to be bad and two are good. Anyone notice that I started the game by voting for THREE people?

Deeray
Madaslives
Vhawk

*I also voted for moon, but that was kinda a joke before I got my list.

We captured Deeray! Thought we had a chance and we were wrong, (although we did take a pimp off the street). That leaves Madaslives and Vhawk. 1 is Villian and 1 isn't!!!!
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby steelerfan513 » Thu May 24, 2007 4:43 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:Those are some interesting points. Unfortunately, we still have VHawk to figure out. Tomorrow could be tough.

There should be nothing left to figure out about vhawk.
BGbootha wrote:Attention Townies

Alright so the ghost of the Superhero has something to say. As superhero I get a list of 3 players, 1 is guarenteed to be bad and two are good. Anyone notice that I started the game by voting for THREE people?

Deeray
Madaslives
Vhawk

*I also voted for moon, but that was kinda a joke before I got my list.

We captured Deeray! Thought we had a chance and we were wrong, (although we did take a pimp off the street). That leaves Madaslives and Vhawk. 1 is Villian and 1 isn't!!!!

Whoa, I read that post but thought it was just a very good theory. I guess I need to read closer. This means that VHawk goes down for sure.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby whodey#9 » Thu May 24, 2007 4:46 pm

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:My guess is vhawk is laughing his ass off right now.

ya your prolly right... I got 2 more pages to read so Im not sure what Madas was yet... but I think you guys who voted for him might be in troube... I think he is that shotgun guy :-o
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Thu May 24, 2007 4:47 pm

whodey#9 wrote:

ya your prolly right... I got 2 more pages to read so Im not sure what Madas was yet... but I think you guys who voted for him might be in troube... I think he is that shotgun guy :-o

;-D i don't think it hurts to say that... Day 3 will be up soon... yes, I had to draw from a hat again...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Popcynical » Thu May 24, 2007 4:47 pm

treat24 wrote:
;-D i don't think it hurts to say that... Day 3 will be up soon... yes, I had to draw from a hat again...

BoSox! Number one!
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby whodey#9 » Thu May 24, 2007 4:48 pm

treat24 wrote:
whodey#9 wrote:

yeah you guys are in trouble :-o
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Postby whodey#9 » Thu May 24, 2007 4:50 pm

Reciprocity Man - (1): (good) He is a regular townie. He sits around drunk with a shotgun hidden under his coat. If he is killed during the night, he will use his shotgun to KILL his attacker. If his attacker is Mafia, one will be randomly chosen. If he is lynched he will get one shot off on one of his lynchers... One of his lynchers WILL DIE. Reciprocity Man may NOT reveal his identity to the town. If he does, he will die instantly. His power lies is in secrecy. As such, he shows up as citizen when his mind is read.

yep here is what madas was... didnt you guys read the post he made about it... he practully role called?
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu May 24, 2007 4:51 pm

whodey#9 wrote:
treat24 wrote:
whodey#9 wrote:

yeah you guys are in trouble :-o

I was thinking that exactly.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby whodey#9 » Thu May 24, 2007 4:52 pm

argg Vhawk your lucky I was at work or you would of been lynched today.... so now we know for sure Vhawk is 100% evil. (maybe not mafia... but evil)
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Popcynical » Thu May 24, 2007 4:52 pm

*prays madas killed off vhawk*

That'd be a lucky strike!
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner