Mafia: Superhero Edition; Day 2, 8 votes to lynch - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Mafia: Superhero Edition; Day 2, 8 votes to lynch

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Popcynical » Thu May 24, 2007 5:05 pm

Let's see how fast it takes to end day 3!
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 3076
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu May 24, 2007 5:07 pm

you do raise a couple points HHF, but one thing you can't shake is that you were on the vhawk wagon today, but jumped off. So there needs to be sufficient and credibility to why you did.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 22027
Joined: 3 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Has Left The Premises.

Postby whodey#9 » Thu May 24, 2007 5:08 pm

houstonherdfan wrote:
Azrael wrote:
Azrael wrote:
houstonherdfan wrote:holy crap batman. That sucks. I think Whodey had everything figured out and got killed for it.


unvote mokey
vote vhawk


houstonherdfan wrote:
yea, we still have more good people so trading 1 townie for 1 supervillan will give us still better odds.


Sorry guys. Not to throw a distraction out there on the madas and VHawk thing (I still think we should vote for one of them tonight) but 2 things HHF has said today is very troubling to me. Both I feel very strongly are major slip ups by him.

1. As soon as treat posts whodey and eagles demise he jumps in very quickly all he has to say is "hmm, looks like whodey got it right" and then immediately votes for VHawk. No comment about eagles or anything else.

2. He says 1 guy is good and 1 is a supervillain in his 2nd quote. How do you know he is a supervillain...well because he is the ISK. That's why he specifically labeled him supervillain.

Try to spin it however you want HHF but if we pick the right guy tonight, you are all alone at the top of my list tomorrow.



OK, thats your perogative. I am not the ISK. As far as the supervillan thing I have used that term since the game started. Several times in fact. Didn't even think about the ISK being evil also. Just as a side note before you say I am a supervillan if not the ISK, I am not a supervillan either.


that 1. tells us that HHF is not mafia if Vhawk is mafia... if Vhawk is ISK then that makes HHF look like mafia as the mafia would know that he is (bad) from BG and thus know that he isnt mafia because they know who all the mafia is.
Image
Image
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3404
Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gone

Postby treat24 » Thu May 24, 2007 5:10 pm

it's up
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu May 24, 2007 5:13 pm

whodey#9 wrote:
houstonherdfan wrote:
Azrael wrote:
Azrael wrote:
houstonherdfan wrote:holy crap batman. That sucks. I think Whodey had everything figured out and got killed for it.


unvote mokey
vote vhawk


houstonherdfan wrote:
yea, we still have more good people so trading 1 townie for 1 supervillan will give us still better odds.


Sorry guys. Not to throw a distraction out there on the madas and VHawk thing (I still think we should vote for one of them tonight) but 2 things HHF has said today is very troubling to me. Both I feel very strongly are major slip ups by him.

1. As soon as treat posts whodey and eagles demise he jumps in very quickly all he has to say is "hmm, looks like whodey got it right" and then immediately votes for VHawk. No comment about eagles or anything else.

2. He says 1 guy is good and 1 is a supervillain in his 2nd quote. How do you know he is a supervillain...well because he is the ISK. That's why he specifically labeled him supervillain.

Try to spin it however you want HHF but if we pick the right guy tonight, you are all alone at the top of my list tomorrow.



OK, thats your perogative. I am not the ISK. As far as the supervillan thing I have used that term since the game started. Several times in fact. Didn't even think about the ISK being evil also. Just as a side note before you say I am a supervillan if not the ISK, I am not a supervillan either.


that 1. tells us that HHF is not mafia if Vhawk is mafia... if Vhawk is ISK then that makes HHF look like mafia as the mafia would know that he is (bad) from BG and thus know that he isnt mafia because they know who all the mafia is.


And add this to that...
VHawk15 wrote:If anyone is a Mind Reader, I implore you to check out HHF if you haven't already used your power for the day.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 22027
Joined: 3 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Has Left The Premises.

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 22:24 hours
(and 34 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact