Mafia: Superhero Edition; Day 3, 7 votes to lynch - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mafia: Superhero Edition; Day 3, 7 votes to lynch

Moderator: Football Moderators

Mafia: Superhero Edition; Day 3, 7 votes to lynch

Postby treat24 » Thu May 24, 2007 5:10 pm

During the night a mysterious man with mysterious power walked up to the grave of Whodey#9. He put his hands on the grave and the dirt began to move, the coffin began to rise... It opened up and the corpse coughed and began to live again.

After getting a good chuckle out of the lynching, the Mafia headed to the bar for some beers. Swiper was sitting at the bar very annoyed by the outcome of the lynching. He was sick to his stomache... only a few things could make him feel better... voting for treat as the cafe TE or picking a fight. Unfortunately he did the latter and picked a fight with the Mafia... One member of the mafia took out a gun but right before he could fire... THIS GUY SLAPPED THE GUN AWAY AND GOT SWIPER OUT OF THERE!!!!

The ISK stalked Moonhead home after Moony had just attended a midget-tranny oil wrestling match. (The tranny won in a close one)... He poisoned Moony's pepperoni and salami pizza.The Bodyguard would surely die within a few hours... but first Moony had to attend the lynching.

The Vigilante Citizen, outraged by the lynching of Madaslives911, immediately went up to VHawk (Supervillain) and shot him in the head 437 times with a pellet gun... possibly a little excessive... especially with all of the reloading...

Madaslives911, while hanging from the noose, pulled a shotgun out of his jacket and fired a shot right before RiffRaff kicked the chair out... Moonhead was the lone man hit by the shot... It may have saved him from a painful poisoning death. He died instantly.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby treat24 » Thu May 24, 2007 5:12 pm

Dead People that are still playing today: BGBootha, Moonhead, VHawk25

1. moonhead - Bodyguard: killed by ISK and Reciprocity Man
2. azrael
3. a fleshner fantasy - Supervillain: killed by AoG
4. eagles21 - Sibling: killed by Supervillains
5. vhawk15 - Supervillain: killed by vigilante citizen
6. leber - Terrorist: killed himself
7. riffraff
8. steelersfan513
9. BGBootha - Superhero: killed by terrorist
10. SwiperNoSwiping
11. m16a
12. RWLongy4
13. Whodey#9
14. houstonherdfan
15. popcynical
16. danleroi22
17. vitalogist
18. madaslives911 - Reciprocity Man: lynched
19. deerayfan072 - RiffRaff's Mom's Pimp: captured by Superhero
Last edited by treat24 on Thu May 24, 2007 5:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby VHawk15 » Thu May 24, 2007 5:13 pm

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Popcynical » Thu May 24, 2007 5:13 pm

treat24 wrote:me

You?
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Thu May 24, 2007 5:14 pm

i died twice. awesome.
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby whodey#9 » Thu May 24, 2007 5:15 pm

man Vhawk I gotta give it to ya... I had you pegged by luck and you talked yourself out of it even tho I tried my best to get you lynched

good game ;-D

and thank you whoever brought me back... it was weird not having any legs :-b
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Thu May 24, 2007 5:16 pm

Popcynical wrote:
treat24 wrote:me

You?

i was just saving that position to put my cast of characters...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Thu May 24, 2007 5:17 pm

Phew that was close. I will copy and paste this from the end of the page 2 thread so it can possibly be a starting point here.

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:
whodey#9 wrote:
houstonherdfan wrote:
Azrael wrote:
Azrael wrote:
houstonherdfan wrote:holy crap batman. That sucks. I think Whodey had everything figured out and got killed for it.

unvote mokey
vote vhawk

houstonherdfan wrote:
yea, we still have more good people so trading 1 townie for 1 supervillan will give us still better odds.

Sorry guys. Not to throw a distraction out there on the madas and VHawk thing (I still think we should vote for one of them tonight) but 2 things HHF has said today is very troubling to me. Both I feel very strongly are major slip ups by him.

1. As soon as treat posts whodey and eagles demise he jumps in very quickly all he has to say is "hmm, looks like whodey got it right" and then immediately votes for VHawk. No comment about eagles or anything else.

2. He says 1 guy is good and 1 is a supervillain in his 2nd quote. How do you know he is a supervillain...well because he is the ISK. That's why he specifically labeled him supervillain.

Try to spin it however you want HHF but if we pick the right guy tonight, you are all alone at the top of my list tomorrow.

OK, thats your perogative. I am not the ISK. As far as the supervillan thing I have used that term since the game started. Several times in fact. Didn't even think about the ISK being evil also. Just as a side note before you say I am a supervillan if not the ISK, I am not a supervillan either.

that 1. tells us that HHF is not mafia if Vhawk is mafia... if Vhawk is ISK then that makes HHF look like mafia as the mafia would know that he is (bad) from BG and thus know that he isnt mafia because they know who all the mafia is.

And add this to that...
VHawk15 wrote:If anyone is a Mind Reader, I implore you to check out HHF if you haven't already used your power for the day.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Thu May 24, 2007 5:20 pm

you're welcome swiper. !+)
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby vitalogist » Thu May 24, 2007 5:23 pm

wow thats alot to process...
vitalogist