Mafia: Superhero Edition; Day 3, 7 votes to lynch - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Mafia: Superhero Edition; Day 3, 7 votes to lynch

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri May 25, 2007 12:19 am

Two more votes for Az and we can focus on the ISK, and win this game.
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 22027
Joined: 3 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Has Left The Premises.

Postby houstonherdfan » Fri May 25, 2007 12:24 am

Well several of you think I am the ISK. let me point out a couple of things

Azrael wrote:Gosh, aren't we so quick to jump to conclusions. Let me lay it out for you like this.

1. I pulled my vote off of VHawk because he had 6 or 7 at the time I believe and we still had like 7 hours to hash things out. I didn't want to vote for the wrong guy...turns out people bandwagoned on madas too quickly and we did kill the wrong guy. Then (I don't know if this was warranted because we knew we were going to kill VHawk anyway today) but the vigilante goes and wastes his kill on a guy we knew was evil. We could have had VHawk in the bag today, hashed more things out about other people and possibly led the vigilante to kill another credible suspect tonight..


I'm getting my chops busted for the same thing as is described here. As you have said I am a n00b at this game. Had I realized this situation, I would have never changed my vote and get targeted for something I am not.

Azrael wrote:2. Everyone knew that if we killed the wrong guy we would just get the other one the next day. If I were mafia, what would it benefit me to save VHawk for 1 day, knowing that pulling a vote off mafia is the first thing that gets you targeted the following day. Give me more credit than that..


If I were the ISK, why would I want to save the supervillans. They can't kill the ISK and one would die if they tried. and see #1 above.

3. I just identified a prime suspect in the previous thread HHF. Nothing personal but he's a newb that is playing his role poorly. He's the first guy to point out that "VHawk must be the ISK because whodey got killed by ISK" and second, yes that was a slip up calling VHawk specifically a "supervillain". And if you have used the term before then you are continuously slipping up. You are specifically calling bad guys supervillains because that is all they can be to you if you are the ISK.[/quote]

The only person I have suggested was the ISK is you. And that is only becuase you accused me of being the ISK. The only reason I could see that you would do that is becuase either you are a supervillan and want us to kill another one of us townies or just trying to generally deflect suspision off you..

I NEVER CLAIMED THAT VHAWK IS/WAS THE ISK! You say I made that claim find it and post it.

After whodey was killed by the ISK yes I immediately voted for vhawk, not becuase I thought he(meaning vhawk) was the ISK but because I felt that whodey was correct in his thinking that vhawk was a supervillan. I only changed my vote becuase I was fooled by vhawks explanation of why he was not a supervillan. again see that fact you brought up that I am a n00b at this game.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5065
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 10 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Center of the Universe

Postby SwiperNoSwiping » Fri May 25, 2007 12:30 am

hittin' the sack boys. ;-D
SwiperNoSwiping
Grillmaster
Grillmaster

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 22027
Joined: 3 Feb 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Has Left The Premises.

Postby vitalogist » Fri May 25, 2007 12:35 am

SwiperNoSwiping wrote:hittin' the sack boys. ;-D


me too. g'night.
Image
vitalogist
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 1194
Joined: 11 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: tacoma, wa

Postby RWLongy4 » Fri May 25, 2007 12:45 am

I'm going to bed as well... If you all are 100% on Az i'm in, never was good at reading him.

Unvote m16a
Vote Azrael
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 3118
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Miami University (OH)

Postby RWLongy4 » Fri May 25, 2007 12:47 am

see you all at the crack of noon tomorrow ;-D
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 3118
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Miami University (OH)

Postby moonhead » Fri May 25, 2007 12:53 am

RWLongy4 wrote:see you all at the crack of noon tomorrow ;-D


pacific. :-b
Image
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 15994
Joined: 16 Oct 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby RWLongy4 » Fri May 25, 2007 12:59 am

moonhead wrote:
RWLongy4 wrote:see you all at the crack of noon tomorrow ;-D


pacific. :-b

by the way moon I absolutely died laughing when I saw that write up and you got shot before the poison kicked in that is brutal :-b
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 3118
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Miami University (OH)

Postby Popcynical » Fri May 25, 2007 5:23 am

Bwah. I trust Swiper.

Vote: Az
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 3076
Joined: 24 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby treat24 » Fri May 25, 2007 5:42 am

Vote Count

AZ - 6 (HHF, longy, whodey, moon, vita, popcynical)
m16a - 2 (Steelers, az)
Dan - 1 (treat)
riffraff - 1 (riffraff)
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18188
Joined: 6 Oct 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 13:38 hours
(and 35 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact