I NEVER CLAIMED THAT VHAWK IS/WAS THE ISK! You say I made that claim find it and post it.
After whodey was killed by the ISK yes I immediately voted for vhawk, not becuase I thought he(meaning vhawk) was the ISK but because I felt that whodey was correct in his thinking that vhawk was a supervillan.
I never said you claimed VHawk was the ISK. I said you screwed up because of the way you posted 2 times. Well now 3 times. You have only ever claimed people were supervillains. Because you are the ISK. So you refered to the other bad guys as supervillains. Don't sweat it man. I've been at this awhile. You'll get better.
I can also easily tell that Swiper is the true mindreader now. You screwed up in your posts bro and revealed your true ID. Of course you weren't SO sure VHawk was bad because your read needed to be proved out. Once it was you would then know your next read was true. Good night buddy. See you in the leftovers. This game is was too hard for us with all of the good guys having way too many powers and "can't kill ISK" rule that treat threw in.
1. You have 2 guys who can put out a list of 3 people 3 different times and 1 is an SV. Plus they can remove a person of their choosing. Plus they can also publicize this list.
2. You basically have 3 guys that can mind read.
3. You have the ability to share your knowledge with the group up to 2 days after you are dead.
4. You have a guy to resurrect people
5. You have a bodyguard and a forcefield to protect people.
6. Mafia can't kill ISK
7. You have a guy who revenge kills.
8. You have a vigilante and a twin who get to kill.
This was just way too hard. I just couldn't tell how hard until we got a couple days into it.
We would have easily owned this game if not for BG being able to publicize his list. Good luck to my fellow remaining sinister six buddies. One of you will most likely be outed again tomorrow by that silly SH sidekick. If you manage to win, you are truly mafia grandmasters.
Swiper and whodey are playing well. But one was lucky to be alive thus far and one should be dead.