Mafia: Superhero Edition; Day 3, 7 votes to lynch - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mafia: Superhero Edition; Day 3, 7 votes to lynch

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri May 25, 2007 6:14 am

Fine. I don't care which one we lynch as long as we're right. I've been getting an evil vibe from AZ as well; he seems to be playing in the same way that Kilroy did when he, moon, and I were mafia.

unvote=m16
vote=AZ
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Azrael » Fri May 25, 2007 6:19 am

houstonherdfan wrote:
I NEVER CLAIMED THAT VHAWK IS/WAS THE ISK! You say I made that claim find it and post it.

After whodey was killed by the ISK yes I immediately voted for vhawk, not becuase I thought he(meaning vhawk) was the ISK but because I felt that whodey was correct in his thinking that vhawk was a supervillan.

I never said you claimed VHawk was the ISK. I said you screwed up because of the way you posted 2 times. Well now 3 times. You have only ever claimed people were supervillains. Because you are the ISK. So you refered to the other bad guys as supervillains. Don't sweat it man. I've been at this awhile. You'll get better. ;-D

I can also easily tell that Swiper is the true mindreader now. You screwed up in your posts bro and revealed your true ID. Of course you weren't SO sure VHawk was bad because your read needed to be proved out. Once it was you would then know your next read was true. Good night buddy. See you in the leftovers. This game is was too hard for us with all of the good guys having way too many powers and "can't kill ISK" rule that treat threw in.

1. You have 2 guys who can put out a list of 3 people 3 different times and 1 is an SV. Plus they can remove a person of their choosing. Plus they can also publicize this list.

2. You basically have 3 guys that can mind read.

3. You have the ability to share your knowledge with the group up to 2 days after you are dead.

4. You have a guy to resurrect people

5. You have a bodyguard and a forcefield to protect people.

6. Mafia can't kill ISK

7. You have a guy who revenge kills.

8. You have a vigilante and a twin who get to kill.

This was just way too hard. I just couldn't tell how hard until we got a couple days into it.

We would have easily owned this game if not for BG being able to publicize his list. Good luck to my fellow remaining sinister six buddies. One of you will most likely be outed again tomorrow by that silly SH sidekick. If you manage to win, you are truly mafia grandmasters.

Swiper and whodey are playing well. But one was lucky to be alive thus far and one should be dead.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Postby whodey#9 » Fri May 25, 2007 7:41 am

Yeah when there is alot of roles its tough on the mafia.... It was tough on us Mafia last game and now there are even more roles this game.... good time tho cuz in the 1st couple mafia games it seemed like the mafia had the advantage so it was fun playing it the other way around.
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby whodey#9 » Fri May 25, 2007 7:43 am

houstonherdfan wrote:
I NEVER CLAIMED THAT VHAWK IS/WAS THE ISK! You say I made that claim find it and post it.

After whodey was killed by the ISK yes I immediately voted for vhawk, not becuase I thought he(meaning vhawk) was the ISK but because I felt that whodey was correct in his thinking that vhawk was a supervillan.

:-b I said I was sure Vhawk was (bad) not a supervillan
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Postby VHawk15 » Fri May 25, 2007 7:52 am

Vote: Gwen Stefani

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby whodey#9 » Fri May 25, 2007 7:55 am

VHawk15 wrote:Vote: Gwen Stefani

:-b
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Postby whodey#9 » Fri May 25, 2007 7:56 am

By the way AZ has been lynched so pm your night stuff to treat
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Postby treat24 » Fri May 25, 2007 7:56 am

whodey#9 wrote:By the way AZ has been lynched so pm your night stuff to treat

what he said
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby treat24 » Fri May 25, 2007 8:01 am

Azrael (supervillain mind reader) has been lynched

interesting side effect of this lynch...

the superhero sidekick can not get a new list of 3 unless he captures the obvious good guy m16a... eagles is dead, azrael is dead... so it goes

the rules wrote:SuperHero - (1): (good) This town only has one TRUE SuperHero. He gets to capture (kick out of the game... not eligible for resurrection) 3 players during the game. When he chooses, he will be given 3 names. 1 of those names will be a SuperVillain. He may capture this player at any point. It does not have to be night. He knows who his sidekick is.

SuperHero Sidekick - (1): (good) Should the Superhero parish. The sidekick will receive the powers of the superhero including any remaining captures. He knows who the SuperHero is. Shows up as citizen when investigated until the SuperHero has been killed. If the superhero has no captures left the sidekick will get one capture.

not any player... just 1 of the 3...
Last edited by treat24 on Fri May 25, 2007 8:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby whodey#9 » Fri May 25, 2007 8:07 am

whodey#9 wrote:1. moonhead - Dead Bodyguard
2. azrael - Dead Mafia Mind Reader
3. a fleshner fantasy - Dead Mafia
4. eagles21 - Dead Sibling
5. vhawk15 - Dead Mafia
6. leber - Dead Mafia Terroist
7. riffraff - Not Mafia (voted for AFF day 1)
8. steelersfan513 - Not Mafia (Voted for Vhawk day 2)
9. BGBootha - Dead SuperHero
10. SwiperNoSwiping - Not Mafia (The Mafia tried to kill him)
11. m16a - BG told us he was good
12. RWLongy4 - voted for madas and not vhawk
13. Whodey#9 - (Good)
14. houstonherdfan - Not Mafia (Vhawk said to investigate him)
15. popcynical
16. danleroi22
17. vitalogist - Not Mafia (AFF voted for him day 1 and voted for vhawk day2)
18. madaslives911 - Dead Reciprocity Man
19. deerayfan072 - Captured Pimp

2 mafia guys left so I think we have better than a 50/50 shot with Longy, pop, and/or dan

anything else anyone can think to add?

Da Rules wrote:Roles

SuperVillians – (4): (evil) They know who each other are, their goal is to kill everyone else. They will kill a player each night. They have an accomplice, a mind reader working for them. He is gathering intel for them.

SuperVillian Mind Reader - (1): (evil) He is a mafia member with mind reading ability. He will discover the identity of one person per night.

so is there still one more SuperVillian? or was AZ one of the 4 supervillians and the supervillian mind reader?
Last edited by whodey#9 on Fri May 25, 2007 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk