Massage - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Massage

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby BGbootha » Thu May 24, 2007 8:01 pm

FBBVirgin wrote:Would that be an unhappy ending?


i dont know about you but it going far enough to end at all at that point
Image
BGbootha
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3830
Joined: 18 Feb 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Teaching is the Greatest Job in the World!!! (during the Summer)

Postby Metroid » Thu May 24, 2007 8:11 pm

BGbootha wrote:
FBBVirgin wrote:Would that be an unhappy ending?


i dont know about you but it going far enough to end at all at that point

Is that like really weird to read or is it just me? :-b
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Thu May 24, 2007 8:22 pm

Metroid wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Popcynical wrote:What now?!

I gotta get me a massage.


I hear deeray gives a mean massage. ;-D


They're overrated...I mean I wouldn't know :-b


Really? Whodey just raves about em, you've probably never had deerays "special" happy ending. Whodey says it involves baby oil, a turkey baster and a pony. :-b


I can't say, deeray told me to never tell anyone what happened. ;-7
Image

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 7746
Joined: 11 May 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Big House

Postby vitalogist » Thu May 24, 2007 10:05 pm

i heard riffraff's mom's pimp is giving out 2-1's WITH happy endings...
Image
vitalogist
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 1194
Joined: 11 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: tacoma, wa

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu May 24, 2007 10:39 pm

Metroid wrote:
BGbootha wrote:
FBBVirgin wrote:Would that be an unhappy ending?


i dont know about you but it going far enough to end at all at that point

Is that like really weird to read or is it just me? :-b


yeah i read it a few times and still dont understand :-b :-b



happy endings make me happy.

not that i have ever got one in a massage parlor.

not that i have anything against that sort of thing, in fact i encourage it. ;-D :-b
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Postby Omaha Red Sox » Fri May 25, 2007 7:32 am

Well, massages are meant to relieve stress..... :-°
Omaha Red Sox
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe Ranker
Posts: 12290
Joined: 29 Jun 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Probably over there

Postby knapplc » Fri May 25, 2007 7:55 am

Pffft. I get my massages at home. My wife does a fine job, and I don't have to pay her a dime (although I do have to reciprocate, which isn't a problem at all).

I've gotten professional massages and they're fine, but for the money I'd just as soon stay at home.
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby jayday » Fri May 25, 2007 8:11 am

knapplc wrote:Pffft. I get my massages at home. My wife does a fine job, and I don't have to pay her a dime (although I do have to reciprocate, which isn't a problem at all).

I've gotten professional massages and they're fine, but for the money I'd just as soon stay at home.

Wait, are we talking about the same kind of massage here? :-B
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5459
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby knapplc » Fri May 25, 2007 8:14 am

jayday wrote:
knapplc wrote:Pffft. I get my massages at home. My wife does a fine job, and I don't have to pay her a dime (although I do have to reciprocate, which isn't a problem at all).

I've gotten professional massages and they're fine, but for the money I'd just as soon stay at home.

Wait, are we talking about the same kind of massage here? :-B


I shan't answer that. O:-)
Image
How 'bout them Huskers!
knapplc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 18961
Joined: 27 Dec 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: It's an L, not an I

Postby jayday » Fri May 25, 2007 8:37 am

knapplc wrote:I shan't answer that. O:-)

I'm definitely no prude....I only ask because you said...
I've gotten professional massages and they're fine, but for the money I'd just as soon stay at home.

I would hope you prefer your wife's "massages" to a professional's ;-)
jayday
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5459
(Past Year: 8)
Joined: 14 Aug 2005
Home Cafe: Football

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 2:44 hours
(and 44 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact