Mafia: Superhero Edition; Day 4, 4 votes to lynch - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Mafia: Superhero Edition; Day 4, 4 votes to lynch

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby whodey#9 » Fri May 25, 2007 2:37 pm

VHawk15 wrote:I can't vote, right?


nope..... sorry you smooth talkin supervillian ;-) :-b
Image
Image
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3404
Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gone

Postby whodey#9 » Fri May 25, 2007 2:40 pm

aight guys im taken off.... weekend vacation.... be back tuesday....



vote for HHF ;-D
Image
Image
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3404
Joined: 12 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gone

Postby RiffRaff » Fri May 25, 2007 3:51 pm

whodey#9 wrote:aight guys im taken off.... weekend vacation.... be back tuesday....



vote for HHF ;-D


Vote : Anyone Bengal Related

They're all quilty. :-b
Image
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3527
Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Postby houstonherdfan » Fri May 25, 2007 3:57 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:
houstonherdfan wrote:
RWLongy4 wrote:
whodey#9 wrote:
RWLongy4 wrote:You assume too much whodey... Not sure how you come up with me being mafia. You say that the other two people in Az's list have to be innocent then you discredit your whole statement by saying that you can't believe he would list 1 mafia in there... Whats to stop him from listing 2? Your awfully quick to clear people every day, just like you had riff as being an innocent for sure becasue he voted for AFF day one. Makes me wonder...


of course it would make you wonder... your one being accused :-b

just stating what Im thinking and so far Ive been right on everyone but riffraff


If i spun around in a circle with my finger pointed out I would eventually point at the mafia as well...


well you are wrong about me too. I'm not the ISK.


Hm...

Convincing defense. ;-7


not really, but I have spoke my peice already on the subject. If what I have already said doesn't convence you all that I am not the ISK, then I doubt if rehashing the same stuff again will work. so you either take me out and see you are wrong, or try to go after whoever really is the ISK. And I really have no clue who it is.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5065
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 10 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Center of the Universe

Postby vitalogist » Fri May 25, 2007 5:49 pm

whats up guys. i like the hhf theory but i'm gonna sit back a bit and see what happens... lets close this deal guys.
Image
vitalogist
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 1194
Joined: 11 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: tacoma, wa

Postby houstonherdfan » Fri May 25, 2007 7:18 pm

Hey guys I just noticed something I think anyway.

Looking at the discription of last night, I didn't see a mafia kill. WEll that has go to mean that the only supervillan left is not active because he didn't PM treat. At least that is my assumption. The only person not around over the last couple of days has been Dan.

You take him out, then if you still think, incorrectly I might add, that I am the ISK then hit me up.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5065
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 10 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Center of the Universe

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri May 25, 2007 7:23 pm

houstonherdfan wrote:Hey guys I just noticed something I think anyway.

Looking at the discription of last night, I didn't see a mafia kill. WEll that has go to mean that the only supervillan left is not active because he didn't PM treat. At least that is my assumption. The only person not around over the last couple of days has been Dan.

You take him out, then if you still think, incorrectly I might add, that I am the ISK then hit me up.


No, SNS was killed by the Supervillans.
Image
Image
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 11906
Joined: 15 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri May 25, 2007 7:38 pm

C'mon guys, this isn't that complicated. Even if HHF is innocent (which I would put at about a 30% chance right now), then we get rid of a distraction and gain a lot of information. We can look back at the voting patterns for him and see what they tell us. Not to mention that if he's the ISK, then, well, we lynch the ISK.

Seriously, don't overcomplicate things. Who do you all think is more suspicious than HHF anyway?
Image
Image
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Posts: 11906
Joined: 15 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football

Postby RWLongy4 » Fri May 25, 2007 7:43 pm

It would be great if I could hop on board but apparently my loins are on fire courtesy of Riff's mom. :-b
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 3118
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Miami University (OH)

Postby houstonherdfan » Fri May 25, 2007 8:09 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:
houstonherdfan wrote:Hey guys I just noticed something I think anyway.

Looking at the discription of last night, I didn't see a mafia kill. WEll that has go to mean that the only supervillan left is not active because he didn't PM treat. At least that is my assumption. The only person not around over the last couple of days has been Dan.

You take him out, then if you still think, incorrectly I might add, that I am the ISK then hit me up.


No, SNS was killed by the Supervillans.


Read the whole thing this time, Just read the first part the first time. didn't even pay attention to the second part. yesterday's lynching was not in there and didn't pay any attention to the second part. I would help you kill the last mafia member but that would help prove my innocence so I guess I am going to stick with dan to try to save my arse.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5065
(Past Year: 5)
Joined: 10 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: The Center of the Universe

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 14:10 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact