Mafia: Superhero Edition; Day 4, 4 votes to lynch - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mafia: Superhero Edition; Day 4, 4 votes to lynch

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri May 25, 2007 8:17 pm

houstonherdfan wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:
houstonherdfan wrote:Hey guys I just noticed something I think anyway.

Looking at the discription of last night, I didn't see a mafia kill. WEll that has go to mean that the only supervillan left is not active because he didn't PM treat. At least that is my assumption. The only person not around over the last couple of days has been Dan.

You take him out, then if you still think, incorrectly I might add, that I am the ISK then hit me up.

No, SNS was killed by the Supervillans.

Read the whole thing this time, Just read the first part the first time. didn't even pay attention to the second part. yesterday's lynching was not in there and didn't pay any attention to the second part. I would help you kill the last mafia member but that would help prove my innocence so I guess I am going to stick with dan to try to save my arse.

:-?

I'm really not getting why more people haven't voted for this guy yet.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby vitalogist » Fri May 25, 2007 8:22 pm

vote houstonherdfan
vitalogist
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Fri May 25, 2007 8:34 pm

vote tally

hhf - 3 (whodey, steelers, vita)
dan - 3 (treat, treat, HHF)

guys we can stop for the weekend here, or just start the weekend once there is a lynch...

I'll start back up on Monday Night
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby houstonherdfan » Fri May 25, 2007 8:46 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:
houstonherdfan wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:

Looking at the discription of last night, I didn't see a mafia kill. WEll that has go to mean that the only supervillan left is not active because he didn't PM treat. At least that is my assumption. The only person not around over the last couple of days has been Dan.

You take him out, then if you still think, incorrectly I might add, that I am the ISK then hit me up.

Read the whole thing this time, Just read the first part the first time. didn't even pay attention to the second part. yesterday's lynching was not in there and didn't pay any attention to the second part. I would help you kill the last mafia member but that would help prove my innocence so I guess I am going to stick with dan to try to save my arse.

LOL I'm am too be honest with you. Either my really really dumb act has been working really really well over the last couple of days or the people left are as bad at this game as I am.

I give up I am the ISK. Get this day over so we can finish and get on to the next game.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

(Past Year: 5)

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri May 25, 2007 10:27 pm

houstonherdfan wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:
houstonherdfan wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:

LOL I'm am too be honest with you. Either my really really dumb act has been working really really well over the last couple of days or the people left are as bad at this game as I am.

I give up I am the ISK. Get this day over so we can finish and get on to the next game.

Okay, I don't care if you're lying, if someone couldn't find a reason to vote for you, then here it is.

Even though the game wouldn't end if we killed the ISK because there would be a Supervillan left.

:-S
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby RWLongy4 » Fri May 25, 2007 11:20 pm

as I said I knew he was the ISK and i'd gladly vote for him but i'm diseased.
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri May 25, 2007 11:21 pm

Well, I'm going to bed, but I expect people to start voting for HHF in the morning.
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby houstonherdfan » Sat May 26, 2007 12:24 am

steelerfan513 wrote:Well, I'm going to bed, but I expect people to start voting for HHF in the morning.

Well, I expect to be lynched in the morning. It was just a matter of time. I know I messed up a couple of things but learned alot about the next game so watch out the next go round.

for only in my second game and being 1 vs everyone else I am suprised I lasted as long as I did. sorry whodey you seemed to me like the guy who was most likely to figure me out thats why I killed you the first nite.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

(Past Year: 5)

Postby RWLongy4 » Sat May 26, 2007 12:28 am

houstonherdfan wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:Well, I'm going to bed, but I expect people to start voting for HHF in the morning.

Well, I expect to be lynched in the morning. It was just a matter of time. I know I messed up a couple of things but learned alot about the next game so watch out the next go round.

for only in my second game and being 1 vs everyone else I am suprised I lasted as long as I did. sorry whodey you seemed to me like the guy who was most likely to figure me out thats why I killed you the first nite.

All I can say is you shouldn't have given yourself up as you did... Granted it was pretty obvious you were ISK you honestly still had a chance as proven by how slow this lynching is going.
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby whodey#9 » Sat May 26, 2007 11:29 am

Yeah HHF just for the next game you play.... dont ever give yourself up no matter how sure you are that we know your role.... if somehow someone would have voted for Dan and lynched him then you could of killed me the next night and had a good chance at winning.....just a heads up for next game.... and for your 2nd game you made it pretty far, just had a couple slip ups toward the end. good job ;-D

.....I guess were even for night killings I killed you last game when I was mafia :-b B-)
whodey#9
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk