Coca-cola secretary gets 8 years... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Coca-cola secretary gets 8 years...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby beanoX3 » Fri May 25, 2007 4:31 pm

Dr. Duran Duran wrote:Coke and Pepsi are for pansies. :-b

8-o 8-o 8-o 8-o

Isn't Jolt made by Coca-cola? :-b
The cake is a lie.
beanoX3
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Home Cafe: Football

Postby treat24 » Fri May 25, 2007 4:36 pm

no, and at least get a newer pic!!!

treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Dr. Duran Duran » Fri May 25, 2007 5:29 pm

Wow, I didn't even realize Jolt was still around. :-b
Dr. Duran Duran
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Fri May 25, 2007 10:51 pm

I give Pepsi a lot of credit for this. Some companies would not have notified Coke.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby joelamosobadiah » Sat May 26, 2007 12:11 am

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:I give Pepsi a lot of credit for this. Some companies would not have notified Coke.

I think that most would have because in all likelihood, they would have been found out eventually.
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby aaawall91 » Sat May 26, 2007 5:10 pm

treat24 wrote:no, and at least get a newer pic!!!

Oh yeah Jolt is still around, its sold a Speedways (Gas Station) most often in the U.S. The I prefer the Green and the Blue(Silver and Red's are bad). The blue is amazing, when ever I can find them I buy around 5, I have roughly 10 in my fridge right now. Will only drink them on days where I don't need to fall asleep.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 63)

Postby treat24 » Sat May 26, 2007 6:11 pm

aaawall91 wrote:
treat24 wrote:no, and at least get a newer pic!!!

Oh yeah Jolt is still around, its sold a Speedways (Gas Station) most often in the U.S. The I prefer the Green and the Blue(Silver and Red's are bad). The blue is amazing, when ever I can find them I buy around 5, I have roughly 10 in my fridge right now. Will only drink them on days where I don't need to fall asleep.

Most grocery stores in the Twin Cities carry it... (#2 cabinated beverage market in the country) ... so it's pretty easy to get here... Funny thing is I can't drink it while I'm working or I would get suspended... or at least yelled at... I agree the green is probably my favorite AND it's also the low carb one... it's like what 20 calories or less for that thing... I lift a lot so it's nice when I'm trying to watch calories but need a little boost...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby aaawall91 » Sat May 26, 2007 7:46 pm

really its plentiful in twin cities? lucky you...its so hard to find in the greater Cincinnati area...Speedways and one store on campus/in town has it (and its mainly an alchohol/energy drink/assortment of other things college students need)
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 63)

Previous

Return to General Talk