Sister's Graduation today - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Sister's Graduation today

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Sister's Graduation today

Postby skibrett15 » Sat May 26, 2007 3:14 pm

Plindsey88 wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:From what I've read you're not crazy about your sister. I don't exactly why, but she likely doesn't make good choices or ones that you respect. This accomplish you should be respecting. Kids take a while to grow up, some longer than others, but encouragement and support when she does something good (for a change) is the right thing to do. If you show her how proud you are of her, she might just turn a corner, you never know.

More importantly, I bet your sister has some hot friends that will be looking to party afterwards...

;-D

that's all I was thinking about. Just hit on your sister's friends. While supporting your sister of course... all the while supporting her.
ADMIN edit: please note that the overall sig limit is 12k - thanks!
(Thanks Leber)
AIM is like multiplayer notepad
skibrett15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Sister's Graduation today

Postby treat24 » Sat May 26, 2007 3:21 pm

skibrett15 wrote:
Plindsey88 wrote:
Omaha Red Sox wrote:From what I've read you're not crazy about your sister. I don't exactly why, but she likely doesn't make good choices or ones that you respect. This accomplish you should be respecting. Kids take a while to grow up, some longer than others, but encouragement and support when she does something good (for a change) is the right thing to do. If you show her how proud you are of her, she might just turn a corner, you never know.

More importantly, I bet your sister has some hot friends that will be looking to party afterwards...

;-D

that's all I was thinking about. Just hit on your sister's friends. While supporting your sister of course... all the while supporting her.

make sure to support her while hitting on them, also hit on them while you are supporting her at the same time.... :-b :-b :-b
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby mrblitz » Sat May 26, 2007 6:19 pm

treat24 wrote:
mrblitz wrote:That doesn't sound like too much fun for you, but I'm sure your sister will appreciate your presence.
I'm going to MayDay festival. It's a family type atmosphere, my father in law is in a Journey Tribute band, and they play 2 half hour sets. That's the only reason I'm going. At least the weather will be nice.

your dad is awesome... ;-D ;-D

Thanks but it's my father in law. He's the Drummer. I just got back, they kicked ass as usual. ;-D

Call em as I see em!
mrblitz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Previous

Return to General Talk