Indy 500 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Indy 500

Moderator: Football Moderators

Indy 500

Postby Pats4four » Mon May 28, 2007 3:45 pm

Congratz to Dario Franchitti for winning, it was the first time I watched the race and I found it more interesting than I thought I would.

However, Marco Andretti's crash was scary and spectacular, man he is lucky not to have been badly hurt.

Anyway what did you guys think?
Pats4four
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Indys_time » Mon May 28, 2007 4:33 pm

Man sorry, but I didn't watch it. I live near Indy and racing just doesn't appeal to me :-/ . They just make circles around the track. Formula 1 is better to watch IMO. But racing just isn't that exciting. Football, basketball, and soccer are the best ;-D . Anyway yeah it got rained out , tough !+)
Thanks to Joelamosobadiah for another great sig
Indys_time
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Pats4four » Mon May 28, 2007 4:40 pm

I'm into the ame sports as you too, I live in the UK so naturally I follow soccer all the time but now that the season's over and there's no football to watch racing's the only thing I can watch. I watched the Monte Carlo Formula 1 race and I just caight the 'racing bug' and decided to watch the Indy 500. I didn't get it at first but then I realised there was actually skill invovled in going round the oval :-o . There were crashes and some were pretty cool :-b . Anyway, Franchitti won and he's a Scot which is part of the UK! ;-D
Pats4four
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Return to General Talk