Mafia VIII: Day 1 (6 votes to lynch) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mafia VIII: Day 1 (6 votes to lynch)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Mafia VIII: Day 1 (6 votes to lynch)

Postby eagles21 » Wed May 30, 2007 6:35 pm

You guys have until Friday night at 11 PM EST to lynch someone. If you don't, night will fall and the mafia will make a kill. The investigator will also find out information. There will still be no AOG.

Unlike some of the past games, there will be NO Act of God at any point of this game

Rules

1. The moderator's ruling is final. If you think that a decision is unfair, feel free to post why you think so after the game is over. Moderators can always use constructive criticism. Do not, however, be nasty about it.

2. While posting in Game Day threads is permitted during the "Night" portion, voting is not.

3. Do not post anything game-related once you are dead. In particular, if day has just started, make sure that you haven't died before revealing information you just received at night.

4. Please vote in this syntax (including the bold):
A normal vote:
Vote: member name

5. Changing a vote:
Unvote: member name
New vote: member name

6. Never show PMs from the moderator to anyone in the game. Quoting your PM to prove your innocence is strictly forbidden.

7. Do not discuss the game with other players outside of the thread unless you are part of the mafia.

8. Do NOT edit posts - if you say something you didn't mean to, that's your mistake. Make 2 posts if you forget something, don't edit the 1st one.

Gameplay

Role Release: I will release a player’s role after they have died.

Votes Required: Votes required will be 50% of the people left at that point of the game. So for example, 6 votes will be needed for a lynch on Day 1, 5 votes on Day 2, etc., etc.

Posting: You must post at least once per real life day: (you might want to vote in that post). Failing to post will get you an automatic vote each day for the rest of the game. This also means that you didn't vote, giving you 2 votes against you the following day. Votes against you will accumulate for each missed day.

Day/Night: Day/Night will be determined by gameplay. If there is a lynch, People with special roles will PM me their Night activity and I will get the next day up as soon as I possibly can.

Roles

Townie – (9): These are the regular, innocent guys that want to save the town from evil. They are pretty upset about all the bad guys in the town, so upset they might even kill to rid the town of evil.

Mafia – (2): They know who each other are, their goal is to kill everyone else.

Investigator – (1): The investigator is part of the Townsfolk. Each night he gets to PM the Moderator with a name. Then the moderator will PM whether that person is a townie or the mafia. The Investigator can't reveal the results until the morning and has to be alive in order to do so.

1. m16a
2. whodey
3. treat24 - townie: killed by mafia - Day 1
4. Leber
5. SwiperNoSwiping
6. Popcynical
7. Deerayfan072
8. dream_017
9. steelersfan513
10. A Fleshner Fantasy
11. VHawk15
12. BGBootha
Last edited by eagles21 on Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby eagles21 » Wed May 30, 2007 6:35 pm

Welcome to the happy town of Happyland, CT (a real town, google it)

Things were always great here, but 2 mafia members who have moved here recently are already causing havoc. A picture of what they are planning to do with their dead victims was found. It appears that after they kill they’re victims, they will hang the townies’ dead bodies around the town:

Luckily for the townies, they have an investigator working to help them catch these two.

Will the townies win and reclaim the happiness of this town, or will the appropriate name for this town be Mafialand, CT after the mafia are done with them?

But don't worry townies. Even if you guys don't find these two, I'm sure you all will still hang around. ;-D :-b
Last edited by eagles21 on Thu May 31, 2007 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Wed May 30, 2007 6:35 pm

Hi all... I suspect everyone who votes for me... :-b
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Leber » Wed May 30, 2007 6:36 pm

treat24 wrote:Hi all... I suspect everyone who votes for me... :-b

LOL :-b Good luck with that. ;-D
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby eagles21 » Wed May 30, 2007 6:38 pm

Now, how's THAT for five-star service? I got a whole Mafia game going in about 4 hours. ;-D
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Popcynical » Wed May 30, 2007 6:39 pm

You're lucky there's no voting yet, treat. You'd be toast already. ;-D
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby vitalogist » Wed May 30, 2007 6:57 pm

vote=treat

since moon isnt playing...

lol j/k.

i'm sitting this one out... i think i played in the last four or five so i need a break. you guys have fun... ;-D
vitalogist
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby steelerfan513 » Wed May 30, 2007 7:19 pm

vote=treat

:-B
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby Leber » Wed May 30, 2007 7:21 pm

steelerfan513 wrote:vote=treat

I don't think we are allowed to vote yet....n00b. :-b
Leber
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerAward-Winning Graphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby steelerfan513 » Wed May 30, 2007 7:22 pm

Leber wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:vote=treat

I don't think we are allowed to vote yet....n00b. :-b

:-#
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Next

Return to General Talk