You guys have until Friday night at 11 PM EST to lynch someone. If you don't, night will fall and the mafia will make a kill. The investigator will also find out information. There will still be no AOG.
Unlike some of the past games, there will be NO Act of God at any point of this game
1. The moderator's ruling is final. If you think that a decision is unfair, feel free to post why you think so after the game is over. Moderators can always use constructive criticism. Do not, however, be nasty about it.
2. While posting in Game Day threads is permitted during the "Night" portion, voting is not.
3. Do not post anything game-related once you are dead. In particular, if day has just started, make sure that you haven't died before revealing information you just received at night.
4. Please vote in this syntax (including the bold):
A normal vote:
Vote: member name
5. Changing a vote:
Unvote: member name
New vote: member name
6. Never show PMs from the moderator to anyone in the game. Quoting your PM to prove your innocence is strictly forbidden.
7. Do not discuss the game with other players outside of the thread unless you are part of the mafia.
8. Do NOT edit posts - if you say something you didn't mean to, that's your mistake. Make 2 posts if you forget something, don't edit the 1st one.
Role Release: I will release a player’s role after they have died.
Votes Required: Votes required will be 50% of the people left at that point of the game. So for example, 6 votes will be needed for a lynch on Day 1, 5 votes on Day 2, etc., etc.
Posting: You must post at least once per real life day: (you might want to vote in that post). Failing to post will get you an automatic vote each day for the rest of the game. This also means that you didn't vote, giving you 2 votes against you the following day. Votes against you will accumulate for each missed day.
Day/Night: Day/Night will be determined by gameplay. If there is a lynch, People with special roles will PM me their Night activity and I will get the next day up as soon as I possibly can.
Townie – (9): These are the regular, innocent guys that want to save the town from evil. They are pretty upset about all the bad guys in the town, so upset they might even kill to rid the town of evil.
Mafia – (2): They know who each other are, their goal is to kill everyone else.
Investigator – (1): The investigator is part of the Townsfolk. Each night he gets to PM the Moderator with a name. Then the moderator will PM whether that person is a townie or the mafia. The Investigator can't reveal the results until the morning and has to be alive in order to do so.
3. treat24 - townie: killed by mafia - Day 1
10. A Fleshner Fantasy
Last edited by eagles21 on Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.