Mafia VIII: Day 1 (6 votes to lynch) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Mafia VIII: Day 1 (6 votes to lynch)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:12 pm

deerayfan072 wrote:Pop has posted 4 times

BG has voted like 15 and almost all of them have been votes very weird
I went back and checked dream has posted about 10-12 times, but most were about nothing except for the vote on me, very suspicious
Vhawk hasn't posted too much either

I think we've got to get some people together and lynch one of them. In this game, with no AOG rule, mafia will probably try to sit back and get as many kills w/o anyone getting lynched as possible. We've got to take a chance and lynch someone at some point very soon.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby m16a » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:13 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:

I went back and checked dream has posted about 10-12 times, but most were about nothing except for the vote on me, very suspicious

I think we've got to get some people together and lynch one of them. In this game, with no AOG rule, mafia will probably try to sit back and get as many kills w/o anyone getting lynched as possible. We've got to take a chance and lynch someone at some point very soon.

When we can vote, I definitely say its dream who is one of the two dirty ones and he will have my vote.
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:14 pm

m16a wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:

When we can vote, I definitely say its dream who is one of the two dirty ones and he will have my vote.

I'm leaning that way as well.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Kilroy » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:22 pm

m16a wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:Okay, that's it.

vote: kilroy

Yeah, let's get him!

vote=Kilroy

Lynch Me. I Don't Care

Especially since I'm not even playing.

:-B

Get out. you ain't supposed to post in this thread :-b

Lots of things I'm not "supposed" to do.

Never stopped me before.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby steelerfan513 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:47 pm

treat24 wrote:
eagles21 wrote:Sorry for the wait guys. I'll write it up as soon as all the night activities are done.

there are only 2 activities... stoopid lazy people... my new theory the 2 mafia are lazy and our investigator is a drunk and can't get to the keyboard...

now let's figure out who they are...

Wouldn't that be you? :-B

Anyway, I don't think we'll be able to come up with anything solid until we see the mafia's kill and see how day two plays out. If someone doesn't post much the first day, then they may have just had a busy day. If they don't post much the second day, it's becoming too much of a pattern to ignore.

Also, I may have to get a replacement because I've got finals starting later this week and for three days next week and I have to study, so if I notice that my studying is affecting my activity in this game, I'll ask eagles to find me a replacement.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby m16a » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:47 pm

Kilroy1872 wrote:
m16a wrote:
Kilroy1872 wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:Okay, that's it.

vote: kilroy

Yeah, let's get him!

vote=Kilroy

Lynch Me. I Don't Care

Especially since I'm not even playing.

Get out. you ain't supposed to post in this thread :-b

Lots of things I'm not "supposed" to do.

Never stopped me before.

:-b Thats for sure... :-b
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby eagles21 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:09 pm

treat24 wrote:
eagles21 wrote:Sorry for the wait guys. I'll write it up as soon as all the night activities are done.

there are only 2 activities... stoopid lazy people... my new theory the 2 mafia are lazy and our investigator is a drunk and can't get to the keyboard...

Hey now, don't make those assumptions too quickly. Maybe you're right, and they are lazy and drunk, or maybe the investigator is and the mafia's aren't, or maybe the other way around. Or, maybe I have both of their activities and I'm just too lazy and drunk to do a write-up. ;-D
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Popcynical » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:25 pm

eagles21 wrote:
treat24 wrote:

Hey now, don't make those assumptions too quickly. Maybe you're right, and they are lazy and drunk, or maybe the investigator is and the mafia's aren't, or maybe the other way around. Or, maybe I have both of their activities and I'm just too lazy and drunk to do a write-up. ;-D

The last option seems most plausible. Drunken moderator!
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby VHawk15 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:07 pm

Deeray, now you're suspecting me? Oh how Mafia turns. If it wasn't for my interest in lynching someone that we were certain about, then you'd be dead right now.

It is true that I haven't posted an incredible amount, but they have all been substantive posts. I see no point in just saying something like "I'm so unsure right now."

Plus, I posted quite a bit last game when I was indeed Mafia.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby deerayfan072 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:25 pm

VHawk15 wrote:

Deeray, now you're suspecting me? Oh how Mafia turns. If it wasn't for my interest in lynching someone that we were certain about, then you'd be dead right now.

It is true that I haven't posted an incredible amount, but they have all been substantive posts. I see no point in just saying something like "I'm so unsure right now."

Plus, I posted quite a bit last game when I was indeed Mafia.

i don't suspect you, in fact i said i think you were innocent b/c you didn't kill me off. I was just putting in people who had not posted a lot. Treat posted a list and i was just trying to help him with who had posted and who had not
deerayfan072
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk