Ocho Cinco vs. Barbaro - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Ocho Cinco vs. Barbaro

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Marlo Stanfield » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:33 am

I think this the FANTASY football cafe, not the REAL football cafe. I cant even begin to think of two WR that are better then TO, but 12 come on.

As far as droped passes, Im thinking BROKE FINGER, some players wouldnt even return. Missed games, yea a few becasuse we didnt get to see him when the Cowboys came here.
Last edited by Marlo Stanfield on Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marlo Stanfield
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby joelamosobadiah » Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:36 am

Marlo Stanfield wrote:I think this the FANTASY football cafe, not the REAL football cafe. I cant even begin to think of two WR that are better then TO, but 12 come on.

Well, there are quite a few of us here that still care about and discuss real football around here. Not all of us are TOTALLY obsessed. (just mostly) O:-) :-D
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:59 am

joelamosobadiah wrote:Well, there are quite a few of us here that still care about and discuss real football around here.

You realize you're saying this in a thread about a player racing a horse, right?

:-b

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby treat24 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:18 am

moochman wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:Well, there are quite a few of us here that still care about and discuss real football around here.

You realize you're saying this in a thread about a player racing a horse, right?

treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby BlueBandit24 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:33 pm

Keyser_WV wrote:
BlueBandit24 wrote:
Marlo Stanfield wrote:13 TDs(1st) 1180 yards and he miised some games, the best in the league.

And I realize the typo, but thanks for the english lesson.

First of all, he didn't miss any games. And are we really going solely on numbers to determine that he is the best? If you wanted to do that you could point to his league lead in drops. Elite talent? Yes. But there are at least a dozen receivers I would rather have on my team thanks to his attitude.

That's a great strategy. Pick players who will score less fantasy points because you don't like the guys personality.

Name the dozen. We can all have a good laugh.

I never stated anything about not wanting to have him on my fantasy squad. I was talking actual NFL teams.
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby BlueBandit24 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:36 pm

Marlo Stanfield wrote:I think this the FANTASY football cafe, not the REAL football cafe. I cant even begin to think of two WR that are better then TO, but 12 come on.

As far as droped passes, Im thinking BROKE FINGER, some players wouldnt even return. Missed games, yea a few becasuse we didnt get to see him when the Cowboys came here.

As far as few receivers go, few are better and more talented, but there are quite a few I would rather have on my team if I was an NFL GM.

And he did play in all 16 games. He had 5 catches for 88 yards against the Titans.
BlueBandit24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Re: Ocho Cinco vs. Barbaro

Postby stomperrob » Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:48 pm

ImageequalsImage
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 160)

Postby treat24 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 12:30 pm

Chad Johnson easily defeated a horse in a charity race on Saturday afternoon at River Downs.
Ocho Cinco was spotted a generous 100-meter head start against the four-year-old colt named Restore the Road in the 1/8 mile race. Johnson's victory helps make up for Chris Collinsworth's embarrassing loss in a similar event 25 years ago.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby citybirds27 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:37 pm

citybirds27
Head Coach
Head Coach

Matchup Meltdown Survivor

Previous

Return to Football Talk