DiRT - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Video Games

DiRT

Moderator: Football Moderators

DiRT

Postby sox 06 » Thu May 31, 2007 5:05 pm

Anyone play this demo yet on Live? I can't stop playing it and I actually like it more than the Forza 2 demo.
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3238
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Boomtown

Re: DiRT

Postby Free Bagel » Sat Jun 09, 2007 2:26 am

I'm with you and I thought I was alone.

It's too bad DiRT doesn't have a career mode like Forza, because the gameplay is more fun to me and the graphics are WAY better.

But I just dropped 60 bones on Shadowrun (awesome game) so I probably won't be picking this one up for a while.
Image
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8495
Joined: 25 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Titletown, FL

Re: DiRT

Postby sox 06 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:36 am

Free Bagel wrote:I'm with you and I thought I was alone.

It's too bad DiRT doesn't have a career mode like Forza, because the gameplay is more fun to me and the graphics are WAY better.

But I just dropped 60 bones on Shadowrun (awesome game) so I probably won't be picking this one up for a while.

I haven't played the full game yet, if there isn't a career mode, then do you just race in individual races?
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3238
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Boomtown

Re: DiRT

Postby Free Bagel » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:50 pm

sox 06 wrote:
Free Bagel wrote:I'm with you and I thought I was alone.

It's too bad DiRT doesn't have a career mode like Forza, because the gameplay is more fun to me and the graphics are WAY better.

But I just dropped 60 bones on Shadowrun (awesome game) so I probably won't be picking this one up for a while.

I haven't played the full game yet, if there isn't a career mode, then do you just race in individual races?


I suppose I mispoke a bit. I didn't mean there's no career mode, just not one as deep as Forza's.
Image
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Posts: 8495
Joined: 25 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Titletown, FL

Re: DiRT

Postby sox 06 » Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:53 pm

Free Bagel wrote:
sox 06 wrote:
Free Bagel wrote:I'm with you and I thought I was alone.

It's too bad DiRT doesn't have a career mode like Forza, because the gameplay is more fun to me and the graphics are WAY better.

But I just dropped 60 bones on Shadowrun (awesome game) so I probably won't be picking this one up for a while.

I haven't played the full game yet, if there isn't a career mode, then do you just race in individual races?


I suppose I mispoke a bit. I didn't mean there's no career mode, just not one as deep as Forza's.

Oh, I was a bit worried :o
sox 06
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 3238
Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Boomtown


Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 20:43 hours
(and 34 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact