The Cafe's Finest - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

The Cafe's Finest

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Dolfin99 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:35 pm

Thanks for the kind words and congrats everyone, I am in great company.

As for my recovery, I am doing better and better every day. I am still gimping around, but I am getting my strength back slowly but surely. I am still going through PT, but I am also doing many exercises on my own. The worse part is I am back at work :-t

Based on my rehab schedule, I will be available (i.e. directed :) )to go back to Iraq in late 08.....assuming we are still there.

All I know is that in 4 more years, I will be retired bringing in 50% of my pay. ;-D

Thanks again everyone.
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby VHawk15 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:43 pm

Congrats on 4k and thank you for serving our country. I hope that everything works out and that your rehab goes smoothly. ;-D

By the way, you speak of being "directed" back into combat. Based on your experience, what do you think of setting timetables to withdraw?

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby aaawall91 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:37 pm

This is no doubt a congratulations thread bigger than some number. Thank you for your contributions at the cafe, but much much more importantly to the country many of us call home because of people like you.
aaawall91
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 63)

Previous

Return to General Talk